Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They do offer a 600lb drum...
Might be worthwhile to get a couple next go round.

To looked up the data sheet, this wire is a lot more efficient than I thought, 80% at the settings we are using if the equipment could handle it. Deposit 50lb an hour...

So I guess my 2.5 hour 50lb average the last few nights isn't bad considering the time so scale/clean the area, Cool down and lunch/soda breaks.

That tech sheet explain a lot. They really should include those in the box instead of the California warning pamphlet lol.

2 3/4 -3 3/4 electrical stick out explains why it likes the long nozzles better. More time to pre heat the flux in the wire..

Ok done with my rambling for the morning.

You fellas stay safe.

Wow, how do you get 600 pounds of wire to the feeder? I believe the stick out usually has to do with getting the proper closed circuit voltage, if I remember correctly.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
373c7a5148f315bae6f148b45b02c20d.jpg
3 skidders a dozer and a loader on site.
Where are you working?

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning A good cutters never out of work with the nicer weather this year the guys around here are still going wide open usually they've idle this time of year im going to cut today firewood off a job in Sissonsville wv.
Good morning Dave have a great day today cut safe good to have a little nice weather for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.