Not open for further replies.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mean if you think the current employer will be better than the previous.?
Yes I know he will be. Quite frankly it wouldn't take much. Last week the guy I was working for pitched a total fit about me stopping a half hour for lunch, told me I was stealing time from him. It was just a multitude of things like that over the last month and a half with him. I'm not a slacker and I'm not lazy and I'm not going to be treated like one. So I flew the coop and completely quit talking to him. He called me 9 times between Saturday and Sunday evening. I happened to miss them all.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I started working for the guy I just quit he was doing it all himself minus the hauling. He was doing 2-3 loads of logs a week and maybe 2 loads of pulp. When I started in March it was quite common that we would send 11-15 loads of saw logs to the mill. I think it was a combination of not wanting to work that hard and being a bi polar control freak that made me quit. O well. I was looking for a job when I showed up there. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning A good cutters never out of work with the nicer weather this year the guys around here are still going wide open usually they've idle this time of year im going to cut today firewood off a job in Sissonsville wv.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It looks like our January thaw might actually happen. Won't eliminate the 3ft of snow we got in the last month but it will help compact some of it down...

I won't be here to see it, one day at the office and then off to a trade show for 5 days of other peoples expense accounts...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents. First time in 15 yrs I've called in weather related. Too much damn ice for this guy! Can't find muh damn ice skates either

Three day weekend for you!!

I looked at the radar this morning, the ice is just bellow us and it I saw that it stretches from Michigan all the way to Colorado.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I know he will be. Quite frankly it wouldn't take much. Last week the guy I was working for pitched a total fit about me stopping a half hour for lunch, told me I was stealing time from him. It was just a multitude of things like that over the last month and a half with him. I'm not a slacker and I'm not lazy and I'm not going to be treated like one. So I flew the coop and completely quit talking to him. He called me 9 times between Saturday and Sunday evening. I happened to miss them all.
A man needs to know he is appreciated....

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 50034

Day shift must have realized I was kicking his azz in wire count. Moved the boxes around to appear as if he got a ton of wire in.

View attachment 50035
This was empty Friday morning. Hopefully it ain't windy on the way to the card board container.
Wouldn't be easier with barrels of wire, instead of spools? Or don't you have room for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.