Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boot is split clean through it's amazing it didn't fry the top end i blocked a tank of fuel through it great runner after i tuned it if it didn't have the toddler sized front handlebar id buy it feels like swinging a 10 pound sledgehammer with a pencil as a grip lol dallas calls every saw not stihl a fatass he would be right this time lol

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You wouldn't run mine.
I do have a 261 and it is a stihl
And im working on getting a little 024 today lol
Them little 024's are one of the few Stihl saws that really intrigue me.
Never ran one, but someday I'll find one in a box left for dead.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The boot is split clean through it's amazing it didn't fry the top end i blocked a tank of fuel through it great runner after i tuned it if it didn't have the toddler sized front handlebar id buy it feels like swinging a 10 pound sledgehammer with a pencil as a grip lol dallas calls every saw not stihl a fatass he would be right this time lol
Ah..thats a rubber boot on that JRed then ..i took it as a solid mount as on the older Husqvarna saws. Dont know the one your working on ..has it got the square line thin front handlebar (thin as a pencil ) like a lot of Jred's ?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah..thats a rubber boot on that JRed then ..i took it as a solid mount as on the older Husqvarna saws. Dont know the one your working on ..has it got the square line thin front handlebar (thin as a pencil ) like a lot of Jred's ?
Feels like picking up a five gallon bucket of roofing tar and that wire handle digging into your hand if that's what you mean lol

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Only Stihl I've ever had or ran was a 361.
I just could never get the feel for it. Everything else is always been Huskys or J-Red's.
The 024 is so neat and small you just might like it in comparison. I wonder if it has something to do with the hight of the motor compared to rear handle on the 361 and many other Stihl saws? They tend to be tall at the back. Compare my 262..361 and 6100. I like the 361 for its quad port cylinder and dont mind its shape.
Photo0776.jpg

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I run everything i don't care who makes it if it runs and cuts good i run it lol I'm not brand specific
I really don't care one way of the other. Most of my stuff came to me as smashed, blown up or trades.

I see some Stihl saws around but most of them are so far gone I can tell what they really are.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So are you going to share some pics of your new camper?:D

Nope, not yet. We've got some saving to do over the next year or two.

We've been looking at uses campers for the past 2 years and we've never found anything that was laid out how we'd like. Especially for the prices that are being asked.

I've been looking at used prices online. I could have bought a brand new camper at the show last night for about a grand more than what 2-5 year old used ones are going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.