Not open for further replies.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when my work was good in 2006 i worked from mid jan to first of june 10 and 12 hour days and only had 3 days off working 7 days a week in mike and my lines of work you get it while you can

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Might as well add a little corn to that, then ALL of the deer will be on the road.

Morning Simon[/QUOTe

Hi Brian... Dont see a salt truck near me ofter ,rural roads get very low priority. Driving at night I do have to watch out for deer though ! badgers and fox to.
Hi Brian...dont see a salt truck near me often, rural roads get very low priority . Driving at night I do have to watch out for deer though ! badgers and fox to.

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve you going over to Eagle River this weekend or next? I might try and talk Mama into going next weekend.

Would like to go this weekend, but with lingering sickness and poorness, I can't see it happening. With the weather going to break next week I'm anticipating going back to work for as long as it holds, including the following weekend. So I'm going to say no. :(

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You ever rebuild saws to sell Simon?
I do a few Steve...not down to the full case split but I look out for something that i know will be a looked for make and model. I take saws /trimmers and mowers in from customers if i think i can turn them around plus find them equipment they want. I dont have a big market locally so Ebay often for the saws or on to others i know in the trade. My operation is small compared to the OPE dealers within my patch so i dont need big amounts to keep going. It is a bit slower than I would like at present though. This kinda thing do well.

Attachments

• Photo0873.jpg
    Photo0873.jpg
    864.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo0610.jpg
    Photo0610.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0722.jpg
    Photo0722.jpg
    847.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Would like to go this weekend, but with lingering sickness and poorness, I can't see it happening. With the weather going to break next week I'm anticipating going back to work for as long as it holds, including the following weekend. So I'm going to say no. :(
I'd like to go this weekend for the vintage races but I know that isn't going to happen.
The weather doesn't look the best next weekend. Calling a little warmer and chance of rain.
Ice will be really slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.