nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you want to mow, I can save some for you to mow. Lol
I'll mention a hard HE_LL no to adding more to my to do list at the current moment. HOWEVER, I "should" try to get more of the siding done on the little garage/storage shed in the somewhat nearer future !

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Summer Olympics are boring

I can’t get into running i workout but don’t run. My wife runs everyday and does marathons and stuff. If you see me running you better get behind me because $hit is about to hit the fan.

Last edited:

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They ruined the Olympics when they offset the summer and winter Olympics. Now it seems like there is always an Olympics going on. Plus, they spend way too much time on the human interest crap. That, and judging competitions, too interpretive. Last one I watched was Lake Placid winter. Don't remember what year.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Summer Olympics are boring

I can’t get into running i workout but don’t run. My wife runs everyday and does marathons and stuff. If you see me running you better get behind me because $hit is about to hit the fan.
Same here. If I’m running, we’re being shot at and I need more ammo.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Our manager in Kelowna had his AC at home die, was 10 days before he could get a tech with the right parts to fix it show up. Everyone else just wanted $10K to replace it.
Our central air quit working during a triple digit spell with overnites about 85f a couple of years ago. It was late in the afternoon, so picked up a 10k btu window unit (biggest 110v less than 15amp) available at the time.
Traced it to the start/run capacitor in the outside unit. Local parts stores were closed for the day, Grainger had what was needed in stock for about a $15 fix.

Suspected the cap right away as the air was about 20yrs old at the time, it's a known age failure issue.
Now I'll just replace again when it gets to about 15 yo and forget about it.