GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoas.
Adam and fam travelled all day. Planes left late, flew slow, got unloaded slowly, roads were detoured etc. Prick of a day, home 4 hrs late. Was supposed to go to work today but I rang in disinterested.

Did you lougle "Canada football drone spying" Gaz? You're ranked 20 places better so it seems a bit desperate to me.

Keep safe ay.
Travel delays suck, sorry to hear you went through that.

The drone incident is an embarrassment for the nation. I am glad they both immediately lost their jobs and were stripped of their credentials. I haven’t followed too closely but it sounded like one might face criminal charges.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Travel delays suck, sorry to hear you went through that.

The drone incident is an embarrassment for the nation. I am glad they both immediately lost their jobs and were stripped of their credentials. I haven’t followed too closely but it sounded like one might face criminal charges.
What’s this drone accident you type of?

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, using a drone to steal soccer secrets. Not like you could just watch a prior game of your future opponent. Lol. Not a whole lot of secrecy with soccer, that you should have to resort to such measures. Unless NZ had a plan to hide a player in a bush or something. Lol

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks, and a Friday one at that, at least for those still on those structured days of the week.
Myself, I'm on the routine of the only days that matters being the Sunday weekly reset.
Yea retirement sucks, ya have to work around everyone else's dammmmm work schedules.