Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening ho’s. Tinkered on saws most of the day. This flippin toe has finally let up enough that things are getting back to normal.
I talked to my neighbor he's near 80 i said what did they do without gout medicine
Back then
He said if it was real bad he knew of people cutting finger's or toes off if they were lucky it was only there.
Mine happens in my feet usually the tops then slowly moves like a ball of broken glass through my feet
It takes a couple weeks to heal but i swear I've taken a sharpie before and marked where it started and where it ended usually at the toes sometimes the bottom of my feet.
But with medicine it's been at least 10 year's since the real bad flareup where my neighbor's thought i died.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*f-wording slackers in here. Drinking and sleeping all day...

Got sisters car torn apart. Not too bad overall. Fender, inner fender, headlight, bumper cover, wheel, tire, couple brackets, and might replace the door. There is also a ton of negative camber so something got knocked out in the suspension, I'm not sure what. And it smells like there is a fuel leak, but I don't see any drips and haven't really looked into it. Its a common color so I should be able to find junkyard parts that already match.
View attachment 416047View attachment 416048
That has camber like those modifieds that Schrader races. Just saying. Order a set of 5-point Simpsons from work and go beat that fugger up

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I talked to my neighbor he's near 80 i said what did they do without gout medicine
Back then
He said if it was real bad he knew of people cutting finger's or toes off if they were lucky it was only there.
Mine happens in my feet usually the tops then slowly moves like a ball of broken glass through my feet
It takes a couple weeks to heal but i swear I've taken a sharpie before and marked where it started and where it ended usually at the toes sometimes the bottom of my feet.
But with medicine it's been at least 10 year's since the real bad flareup where my neighbor's thought i died.
This last one was a doozie. You wouldn’t believe the crap that drained out even a week after the doc jammed a needle in it. I wouldn’t wish that crap on anybody. I read that niacin can be a factor so I quit taking multivitamins and only been drinking water.
I was drinking a couple of those Celsius energy drinks a day. Fukkin scared straight on that *s-word now dude! lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This last one was a doozie. You wouldn’t believe the crap that drained out even a week after the doc jammed a needle in it. I wouldn’t wish that crap on anybody. I read that niacin can be a factor so I quit taking multivitamins and only been drinking water.
I was drinking a couple of those Celsius energy drinks a day. Fukkin scared straight on that *s-word now dude! lol
oy8p1k0kg0o51.png
Get a prescription for colchicine and allupurinol and you only have to take it when the gout aching starts it'll stop it.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag