Not So Pro 3

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it snow or is the tool guru running that new stihl model and the chips are spraying from Milwaukee to Minnesota? I was hoping for more feedback from him but he’s gone silent and it saddens me.
He definitely has been pretty quiet, betting he’s got the craftsman apart on the bench getting it all ported up

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, looks like today is the last nice day, then the rain comes back, kids had there belt testing yesterday, daughter moved up to yellow belt & the little guy got his blue, after class, the instructor told me he wanted to move my daughter up to green since she kicks ass, but he didn't want to offend the other students & deal with *b-wordy parents.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, looks like today is the last nice day, then the rain comes back, kids had there belt testing yesterday, daughter moved up to yellow belt & the little guy got his blue, after class, the instructor told me he wanted to move my daughter up to green since she kicks ass, but he didn't want to offend the other students & deal with *b-wordy parents.
IMO, he should have done what was right, if she earned it, and dealt with the parents if necessary. He shouldn’t hold your daughter back out of his own fear.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir. I'm not man enough to swing around a tool with that much mass.
gfy gramps lol
Seems like a crappy survey everyone just chimed in with what they had issues with when they bought a particular saw. 391 is rated worst but the 311 is towards the best on the list. These two saws are 100% identical minus bore size. But I’m sure the 391 sells more, only way to get a non opinion based list is to get stihls warranty claims and repair parts list converted into percentage based on that models sales. This would be the only somewhat correct way to get an idea of what was the worst model.
thats what you get when you ask *f-wordbutt people *f-wordbutt brings out the retard in all of them
its no wonder dave posted it from his *f-wordbutt
Is it snow or is the tool guru running that new stihl model and the chips are spraying from Milwaukee to Minnesota? I was hoping for more feedback from him but he’s gone silent and it saddens me.
lol no loss
Dallas needs to try to get jason to take him back
He was much happier then
Now dallas is mad at the world always *b-wording and complaining about everything.
i have not changed and what kind of *f-wording meth you on china boy

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMO, he should have done what was right, if she earned it, and dealt with the parents if necessary. He shouldn’t hold your daughter back out of his own fear.

That's what I told him, its not about others feelings, but she's happy & knowing she's making her way up with great progress is a great feeling for me, also knowing she's at the top of her class & can whip the dudes is a proud moment.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, looks like today is the last nice day, then the rain comes back, kids had there belt testing yesterday, daughter moved up to yellow belt & the little guy got his blue, after class, the instructor told me he wanted to move my daughter up to green since she kicks ass, but he didn't want to offe

And what example does that set for your kids, to hold them back because of others feelings?
Fùck that. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't equal on all aspects. That's life. Fùcking deal with it and carry on.
This butthurt mentality over every damn thing is completely ridiculous.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And what example does that set for your kids, to hold them back because of others feelings?
Fùck that. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't equal on all aspects. That's life. Fùcking deal with it and carry on.
This butthurt mentality over every damn thing is completely ridiculous.
Exactly. No one has a backbone anymore to stand up for what they believe in.