Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am fed up too. The amount of foreign aid we give, to keep the world reliant on dollars makes me sick. Crumbling infrastructure in this country, assistance for people who break into our country, veterans sleeping under a bridge, I understand, and many of us do. We can hold signs and march, and they will pretend to promise to do stuff, but they never will. They laugh at us and mock us. We do nothing. I hate the future that awaits us all. I guess we all need to call our representatives and barrage them regularly. Yet we are all too busy, they know we won't keep it up. They are counting on it. Not sure when it ends, but I am looking forward to it.
Some of the bridges I drive across everyday..if you took a walk underneath you'd be scared to walk across them let alone drive..

It's getting old...real old..

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening ope. I have to say with the pt changes and the pain pop from last night things have made big improvements today. Going up stairs like a normal person has very little pain compared to yesterday. I can even tell with walking things changed.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of the bridges I drive across everyday..if you took a walk underneath you'd be scared to walk across them let alone drive..

We have that here too - one was slated for replacement that got pushed off another year. I hiked underneath and you could see right through the round metal posts holding it up. Rusted right through.

Edit: I should add that they did eventually replace this bridge last summer. But there are others like it. I know from my time at the Cty Hwy Dept..

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not an option with all my tools inside.
Move her car outside the. Close the garage back up?

We have a steel bridge that has been closed indefinitely because they can’t guarantee the safety of those using it. City has been dickering around with a plan for close to 40 years.

Who does that bridge serve primarily? The poorest neighborhoods of the city…

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't know how suburb you were. Can you park her car outside?
We are in town. With respect to our wonderful community, we have a very low crime rate, but occasionally things happen. It’s just my nature to worry about all my “stuff” (tools, toys, etc) that I’ve worked so hard for. I had to leave the garage door open one night because I was working on my truck that couldn’t move, hanging halfway out. Even though we put the baby monitor cameras in the garage, I still didn’t sleep much worrying about someone getting curious..

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got home tonight and the spring broke on the garage door (18x8). Wife’s vehicle is inside - she’s on call tonight for the ambulance.. Ok, she says she can bike there if needed, just wants me to check the tires. Front is low - start adding air = won’t hold air. When it rains, it pours.
Torsion spring or extension spring?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are in town. With respect to our wonderful community, we have a very low crime rate, but occasionally things happen. It’s just my nature to worry about all my “stuff” (tools, toys, etc) that I’ve worked so hard for. I had to leave the garage door open one night because I was working on my truck that couldn’t move, hanging halfway out. Even though we put the baby monitor cameras in the garage, I still didn’t sleep much worrying about someone getting curious..
Keys are in my stuff here. Building is open with things in plain sight, I have cameras, but I never check them unless something happens. I live in the country on a road with no streetlights and you would have to be pretty brave to mess around out here.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got home tonight and the spring broke on the garage door (18x8). Wife’s vehicle is inside - she’s on call tonight for the ambulance.. Ok, she says she can bike there if needed, just wants me to check the tires. Front is low - start adding air = won’t hold air. When it rains, it pours.
Manually lift it or have her do the lifting
She’s probably stronger than you anyway lol
I didn't know how suburb you were. Can you park her car outside?
As much as you are lol
Didn’t one collapse a few years ago?
Yes and ruled lack of maintenance and holes through most all the supports you could put arm through

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keys are in my stuff here. Building is open with things in plain sight, I have cameras, but I never check them unless something happens. I live in the country on a road with no streetlights and you would have to be pretty brave to mess around out here.
Wait for the piss jugs and *s-word bags start cluttering your yard

My doors are unlocked
Keys are in ignitions of my trucks
Only thing locked is my little building but there’s been times when I forget and left it open

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait for the piss jugs and *s-word bags start cluttering your yard

My doors are unlocked
Keys are in ignitions of my trucks
Only thing locked is my little building but there’s been times when I forget and left it open
If this is the burbs, why does Andy need to lock stuff up? All farms around me. No piss jugs, yet!

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well… my electrical trouble turned out NOT to be electrical at all:View attachment 412703
The ring gear physically moved away from the starter on the flywheel.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Operation Poke and Hope commences in the morning..
Might new a new press fit ring gear if it’s like the one that slipped on my uncles wd allis. Had to heat and shrink a new ring gear on