High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No excuse for that neglect. It's happening in cities all over the country. I can see who your boy Jack is, too bad he had to be a part of that. That house was huge, lots of bedrooms in there. Horrible. Not politically valuable to raise that story up so it will be forgotten by the weekend.

I said it today about Flint today, a city in America with no clean water..

I was the best man in Jack's nephews wedding, we're tight to say the least.

Hearing someone scream that's burning is a different kind of scream..

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The level of resent that's building among the people here is gonna boil over.

Local level
State level
Federal level

Nobody has an answer about where all the money is.

I know in the eyes of the NOPEs that run this country that southwestern PA is flyover country..we're just blue collar losers in their eyes...and God forbid Ukraine didn't have billions of dollars..

This isn't gonna last.
im to the point now id like to see ukraine turned to glass
then maybe the political tards in dc would care about americans not the ukrainian *f-wordboy they all suck

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there is a delay its usually because we gotta de-energize the house/building before they can put water on it. Its always tough hearing families screaming and finding out there are still people inside.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must live somewhere where the people that run it don't have their head up their ass.
I am betting on heads up asses there too. It is everywhere. I have been thinking about this tragic event since you posted it. Someone has to pay, until they do, this will keep happening. Figure out a way to keep this in the limelight, call the press anonymously and pretend you work for the water department, tell them the mayor or whoever has always known about the bad water pressure. Maybe more news coverage will happen. I have no words Ryan, I am truly sorry things like this happen. Someone is responsible. And they need to pay.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am betting on heads up asses there too. It is everywhere. I have been thinking about this tragic event since you posted it. Someone has to pay, until they do, this will keep happening. Figure out a way to keep this in the limelight, call the press anonymously and pretend you work for the water department, tell them the mayor or whoever has always known about the bad water pressure. Maybe more news coverage will happen. I have no words Ryan, I am truly sorry things like this happen. Someone is responsible. And they need to pay.

Our overlords left us for dead a long time ago, they throw enough bread and water to keep us alive and keep the lions share for themselves. It won't last forever..nothing like that ever does.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a hard one man. Devastating family tragedies like this with prevailing circumstances of the hydrants cannot be accepted. Yinzers decide to do a neighborhood block walk demonstration you call the old man. I can carry a fuggin sign. Thought and prayers sent!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

You know what..where I live..it's a bunch of burnt out burgs that industry left for dead 30-40 years ago and it's been downhill since, life was good and prosperous for my grandparents, now..people get a bullshitt job that barely makes ends meet..I hate lookin in the eyes of hopless people with no pride and purpose..not when this country has the potential it does..I really don't wanna go off about it..and maybe I'm in a worse mood because of what happened with this fire..but I'm bitter about all of it..and I'd say it's justified.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a hard one man. Devastating family tragedies like this with prevailing circumstances of the hydrants cannot be accepted. Yinzers decide to do a neighborhood block walk demonstration you call the old man. I can carry a fuggin sign. Thought and prayers sent!

It's terrible Timbo..and you Ohio River Boys know exactly what I'm talking about with these burnt out areas left for dead..it pisses me off.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know what..where I live..it's a bunch of burnt out burgs that industry left for dead 30-40 years ago and it's been downhill since, life was good and prosperous for my grandparents, now..people get a bullshitt job that barely makes ends meet..I hate lookin in the eyes of hopless people with no pride and purpose..not when this country has the potential it does..I really don't wanna go off about it..and maybe I'm in a worse mood because of what happened with this fire..but I'm bitter about all of it..and I'd say it's justified.
I am fed up too. The amount of foreign aid we give, to keep the world reliant on dollars makes me sick. Crumbling infrastructure in this country, assistance for people who break into our country, veterans sleeping under a bridge, I understand, and many of us do. We can hold signs and march, and they will pretend to promise to do stuff, but they never will. They laugh at us and mock us. We do nothing. I hate the future that awaits us all. I guess we all need to call our representatives and barrage them regularly. Yet we are all too busy, they know we won't keep it up. They are counting on it. Not sure when it ends, but I am looking forward to it.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's terrible Timbo..and you Ohio River Boys know exactly what I'm talking about with these burnt out areas left for dead..it pisses me off.
All the mills closed in new england long before they closed in the rust belt, but it is the same story, over and over.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The level of resent that's building among the people here is gonna boil over.

Local level
State level
Federal level

Nobody has an answer about where all the money is.

I know in the eyes of the NOPEs that run this country that southwestern PA is flyover country..we're just blue collar losers in their eyes...and God forbid Ukraine didn't have billions of dollars..

This isn't gonna last.
I hope you're fuggin right. I've been fed up for decades. I regret your pals losses. It's horrible. Preventable. Municipalities like water were paid for long ago with how we're taxed. Nothing but tragic. And I'm mad.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got home tonight and the spring broke on the garage door (18x8). Wife’s vehicle is inside - she’s on call tonight for the ambulance.. Ok, she says she can bike there if needed, just wants me to check the tires. Front is low - start adding air = won’t hold air. When it rains, it pours.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got home tonight and the spring broke on the garage door (18x8). Wife’s vehicle is inside - she’s on call tonight for the ambulance.. Ok, she says she can bike there if needed, just wants me to check the tires. Front is low - start adding air = won’t hold air. When it rains, it pours.
Can you lift the door and leave it open?