Not So Pro 3

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy hump day dog lovers and knuckle humpers. Busy days make the time fly by. 31f currently partly cloudy with a chance of clown ass management throughout the day.
A little entropy goes a long way. We are the jesters of chaos boys. We are damm good at it. Enjoy the day.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All!!! One last day at the office that also includes a Christmas lunch. Will be a few sad moments as one of my favourite staff is leaving, Friday being her last day, both of the young women that taught me about their generation and helped me feel young have now moved on to other opportunities and next year will suck in that regards. IMG_5636.jpeg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All!!! One last day at the office that also includes a Christmas lunch. Will be a few sad moments as one of my favourite staff is leaving, Friday being her last day, both of the young women that taught me about their generation and helped me feel young have now moved on to other opportunities and next year will suck in that regards. View attachment 400426
You ladies man, you! Eh!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Currently 21 and headed to 40 this afternoon. Yesterday I finished cutting timber for the 1st landing, so today I’m taking the day off from cutting, but have 2 appointments setup with potential clients for future work. After that, fixing chainsaws for a customer, and then the kids Christmas program at church, followed by a Fire Dept meeting.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All!!! One last day at the office that also includes a Christmas lunch. Will be a few sad moments as one of my favourite staff is leaving, Friday being her last day, both of the young women that taught me about their generation and helped me feel young have now moved on to other opportunities and next year will suck in that regards. View attachment 400426
Do they call you special buns too?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking from experience here?
Lmao Gfy
Youns are making me want another dog. Years back has a Plot that thought he was part Chinese (lol) chomp flop next. He definitely strengthened the herd.

If JRTs are ruff on chippues, that's a possibility.
Antler chewies? Always learning on here lol. Are these metric antlers.
Maddie could find and kill a chipmunk or mouse quicker than you could say no
The chicken was a buddy’s chicken behind 2x4 opening wire and it got too close to the fence and she ripped the leg right off of it
The duck was my aunts and I let her out of the truck and she ran to where I couldn’t see her and 5 seconds later she was walking back to the truck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall when you were searching for yours how were they priced?
I see couple on CL Pitt for a dollar.
That don't seem right.

Been a long time since I pup shopped.
My old Vet may be a source.

2x4 wire would be a weasel mink disaster here. I don't miss chickens,,, yet.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next Wednesday is our Union Meeting / Christmas party for our local. They encourage members to bring gift cards to be donated to local women's shelters. Mentioned this to the class and a 39 yr old guy who was a laborer said i only make 2nd year rate they ain't getting *s-word from me. Guy also has a 380 dollar titanium hammer. Just because a 30 dollar hammer doesn't work good enough

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next Wednesday is our Union Meeting / Christmas party for our local. They encourage members to bring gift cards to be donated to local women's shelters. Mentioned this to the class and a 39 yr old guy who was a laborer said i only make 2nd year rate they ain't getting *s-word from me. Guy also has a 380 dollar titanium hammer. Just because a 30 dollar hammer doesn't work good enough

Tell that guy there's a guy in central Wisconsin who says he's a *f-wordìng twat.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall when you were searching for yours how were they priced?
I see couple on CL Pitt for a dollar.
That don't seem right.

Been a long time since I pup shopped.
My old Vet may be a source.

2x4 wire would be a weasel mink disaster here. I don't miss chickens,,, yet.
i had my sister look on *f-wordbutt
but i had a friend that was asking around also that deals with the public
one of her friends said their husbands boss had a jack russell about ready to have puppies
that was august 19
millie was born august 25th and i went to look at her august 29
i paid 600 for millie but that was tail docked
dew claws cut
and all the shots
i actually picked her up from her at the vets office
lol ill be quiet because i think laborers are sometimes worthless