beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I pulled the cover off it actually looked better than our in ground used too. Will know in a couple days once I have some chemicals in it and circulating if I did enough closing up last year.
Yeah ours looked great at first too.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Here's what I came up with today. First one is almost done, haven't even started number two. The lap joints are a very slow process but I wanted to make them as nice as possible. View attachment 380379View attachment 380380View attachment 380381The old router started sounding sick after the first lap joint, limped through the second one then it was off to Lowe's for a replacement. They're not giving those things away but it should be the last one I need.
Looks really good.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder what seafoam would do in something like that???
I pulled the generator and soaked it in a bucket of carb cleaner. Shined everything up with steel wool. All the jets were open. Might just be worn a bit, or I overpressured it.
Dont think Seafoam would hurt a bit, but might break loose some more varnish and clog things up.
Damn good idea tho DJ.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There isn't like a ball of spider webs or anything in the air intake, is there? I seem to recall having to blow out my Coleman with compressed air last time I fired it up.
There was a dirt dauber nest under the primary burner back up the intake. That was fun to get out...

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Here's what I came up with today. First one is almost done, haven't even started number two. The lap joints are a very slow process but I wanted to make them as nice as possible. View attachment 380379View attachment 380380View attachment 380381The old router started sounding sick after the first lap joint, limped through the second one then it was off to Lowe's for a replacement. They're not giving those things away but it should be the last one I need.
Nice!
Been wanting a router for a while.
Maybe one day.