High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@Stihl working Hard Sup Todd, getting close to winter by you yet?
Even though it’s autumn (Fall) it still a little warm but the seasons are changing hopefully will be able to get some wood in the next couple of weeks,well that’s the plan anyway

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
her kid is the one who got the bad end of the deal about it
the age of entitlement thinking she was going to be given my car
she should have knew better because i told her years ago she wasnt welcome here while she was on drugs
only reason i still have the car is so mom has something to drive when shes able to again
She’s definitely f-cked up them drugs are definitely bad news :(.And unfortunately it’s always the kids that pay the price ,they know no better .

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even though it’s autumn (Fall) it still a little warm but the seasons are changing hopefully will be able to get some wood in the next couple of weeks,well that’s the plan anyway
Do y’all go from summer to winter to summer like us? Lol fall and spring are like all three in one day. Lol

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
she was good until her parents joined the Salvation Army cult and shipped her to North Carolina college with nothing
She failed college because she was using drugs and partying
And yet today her parents have their noses stuck so far up being preachers for the cult it is the only thing that matters to them
Back in August the little Dall was so *frenched up on drugs she wrecked her Jeep while she had her 2 year old in the Jeep

the Dall has had a lot of chances to get her life on track but won’t
Now she’s 31 years old and thinks she’s entitled to everything
When she wrecked her Jeep she wanted my car
Even mom said she wasn’t getting it

Not making the connection as to how the Salvation Army got her hooked on the drugs. Perhaps that's over my head.
Most of us who have been down that path have made our own choice, I know I did. I had no one to blame -- not my parents, not my friends -- no one.
It wasn't because I got with the wrong crowd, or was influenced by the wrong people. I was the wrong crowd and was the wrong kind of people.
It sounds like she chose the life style she was after and is now experiencing the results of it. Lots of the present generation have an entitlement mentality regardless of their connections.
Not many of them believe they have to work for anything, show any responsibility, or accountability for their actions. I do feel for the child, I know the days that girl will face will be very hard.
I've seen it in many children of addicts. Often if no one steps in who cares and can help lead them down a better path they wind up the same way. Very sad.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She’s definitely f-cked up them drugs are definitely bad news :(.And unfortunately it’s always the kids that pay the price ,they know no better .
exactly

Not making the connection as to how the Salvation Army got her hooked on the drugs. Perhaps that's over my head.
Most of us who have been down that path have made our own choice, I know I did. I had no one to blame -- not my parents, not my friends -- no one.
It wasn't because I got with the wrong crowd, or was influenced by the wrong people. I was the wrong crowd and was the wrong kind of people.
It sounds like she chose the life style she was after and is now experiencing the results of it. Lots of the present generation have an entitlement mentality regardless of their connections.
Not many of them believe they have to work for anything, show any responsibility, or accountability for their actions. I do feel for the child, I know the days that girl will face will be very hard.
I've seen it in many children of addicts. Often if no one steps in who cares and can help lead them down a better path they wind up the same way. Very sad.
her parents had their noses shoved so far up the cults ass they did not do anything to help my niece
still the same *f-wording way with everything going on now
if it doesnt have to do with the cult they wont help any

when my piece of *s-word sister and her worthless *f-word of a husband shipped my niece to college with nothing my tein sister and me had to send her money to eat on and we got her a cell phone because the NOPE husband of my sister took the one she had away and shipped her 6 hours or more away

im just waiting for the day that NOPE says something to me when im in a mood
because i will break his nose again

i told mom and my twin sister last week ill be happy when the worthless *f-words get shipped somewhere else and do you know what mom said ?
she said she would be happy also
pretty bad when your own mother says that about her adult over 50 daughter

the reason they become preachers was so they didnt have to get out and work
everything is paid for by the cult
a place to live
all bills
and a car to drive

entitlement at its best

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
exactly

her parents had their noses shoved so far up the cults ass they did not do anything to help my niece
still the same *frenching way with everything going on now
if it doesnt have to do with the cult they wont help any

when my piece of *s-word sister and her worthless *f-word of a husband shipped my niece to college with nothing my tein sister and me had to send her money to eat on and we got her a cell phone because the NOPE husband of my sister took the one she had away and shipped her 6 hours or more away

im just waiting for the day that NOPE says something to me when im in a mood
because i will break his nose again

i told mom and my twin sister last week ill be happy when the worthless *Phüks get shipped somewhere else and do you know what mom said ?
she said she would be happy also
pretty bad when your own mother says that about her adult over 50 daughter

the reason they become preachers was so they didnt have to get out and work
everything is paid for by the cult
a place to live
all bills
and a car to drive

entitlement at its best

Sounds to me like more of a poor job of parenting and decision making than anything. The failure is often in the home and it trickles down to the children who have no idea about responsibility before they face the world ahead of them. As for a man who will not provide for his own (in the case of your niece) he ought to be tarred and feathered in royal fashion. The whole scenario sounds wacked to me from the parental perspective. Asking someone else to take responsibility for your children is not good in any way. I'm not for entitlement in any way -- for any one. I'd never run for political office because I'd never give a handout to anyone who won't work. Ok I'm done now.