Not So Pro 3

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody into to motorcycle racing? My 19 year old grandson just got a job on a Moto America Super Bike team as a mechanic. He works at a dealership that sells bikes and four wheelers etc and they have a race team that last year won the 1000cc class. They must like him cause they offered him a job on the race team with no real qualifications. They figure he's got potential I guess. I think there are a total of 15 races during the season and preseason, during the season they will fly out on Wednesday and back on Sunday. Sure sounds like fun and I'm really happy for him.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody into to motorcycle racing? My 19 year old grandson just got a job on a Moto America Super Bike team as a mechanic. He works at a dealership that sells bikes and four wheelers etc and they have a race team that last year won the 1000cc class. They must like him cause they offered him a job on the race team with no real qualifications. They figure he's got potential I guess. I think there are a total of 15 races during the season and preseason, during the season they will fly out on Wednesday and back on Sunday. Sure sounds like fun and I'm really happy for him.

Awesome job there, I'd a done that for free at that age. Lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning gramps

Good morning Dallas.

Good morning Randy hope your back is getting better my friend

It is finally. Much better.

Sounds like he's on track to have an interesting life.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

have had some tough weeks, but I'm still there.

Pictures from something positive:
My neighbor, Morten, shot a deer for Øsa (I posed as a dog handler and leg model):
C7E0F4A3-DB79-482D-9FBF-DCA15CFC0752.jpeg

Last Friday, Øsa made her debut on hunting tests, her breeder was the dog handler, and Øsa put up two full deer hunts, that gave her 50 points out of 60 points.
Today they were traveling again, most likely it was the hare first, but she finished with full time on deer, score was 48 points.
4FF32A5A-6FD6-4FE6-AD00-63535B86417D.jpeg