redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

have had some tough weeks, but I'm still there.

Pictures from something positive:
My neighbor, Morten, shot a deer for Øsa (I posed as a dog handler and leg model):
View attachment 269251

Last Friday, Øsa made her debut on hunting tests, her breeder was the dog handler, and Øsa put up two full deer hunts, that gave her 50 points out of 60 points.
Today they were traveling again, most likely it was the hare first, but she finished with full time on deer, score was 48 points.
View attachment 269252

Good to see you posting Tor!
How is she used for the deer hunts? She trail them by smell?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

My neighbor, Morten, shot a deer for Øsa (I posed as a dog handler and leg model):
View attachment 269251

Last Friday, Øsa made her debut on hunting tests, her breeder was the dog handler, and Øsa put up two full deer hunts, that gave her 50 points out of 60 points.
Today they were traveling again, most likely it was the hare first, but she finished with full time on deer, score was 48 points.
View attachment 269252
Good to see you're still around tor

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody into to motorcycle racing? My 19 year old grandson just got a job on a Moto America Super Bike team as a mechanic. He works at a dealership that sells bikes and four wheelers etc and they have a race team that last year won the 1000cc class. They must like him cause they offered him a job on the race team with no real qualifications. They figure he's got potential I guess. I think there are a total of 15 races during the season and preseason, during the season they will fly out on Wednesday and back on Sunday. Sure sounds like fun and I'm really happy for him.
Was into motocross in the late 80's and early 90's until humpty dumpty fell and broke his femur. Sounds like a great opportunity for him.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

View attachment 269251

View attachment 269252
Awesome news about Osa Tor! Good to see a post.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody into to motorcycle racing? My 19 year old grandson just got a job on a Moto America Super Bike team as a mechanic. He works at a dealership that sells bikes and four wheelers etc and they have a race team that last year won the 1000cc class. They must like him cause they offered him a job on the race team with no real qualifications. They figure he's got potential I guess. I think there are a total of 15 races during the season and preseason, during the season they will fly out on Wednesday and back on Sunday. Sure sounds like fun and I'm really happy for him.

What a great opportunity for your grandson.
They hold a race 10mins form my house.
I’ve taken the family over to watch the races a few times now.
My work has a water tank at the track and I had to climb it the other day.

151F777B-3FF5-428B-A7DB-CD67D5980213.jpeg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

View attachment 269251

View attachment 269252

Well howdy Tor. I’ve been wondering about you.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, eels

View attachment 269251

View attachment 269252
Awesome Tor! What caliber rifle do you use for those little deer?