p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck yeah Mike! Brings back memories. My first car was a '76 beetle fuel injected. Could see the road through the floor pans before I replaced them. M'fer was cold in the winter.
Even in great shape they suck in the winter lol. I'm surprised this car has zero rust. How are you doing?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Even in great shape they suck in the winter lol. I'm surprised this car has zero rust. How are you doing?
Doing pretty gooder... Love my work, but the elitist db clients not so much. Client for today calls me up yesterday and say "it's okay if I cut a bush down and you run it through your chipper right?" I said sure but it might be extra. Client says "great I'll pull it out to the curb." I pull up this morning and its several small trees worth of, cut down months ago, hawthorn! Mother forker!!! That pissed me off! Cost me an extra 30 minutes and him an extra $300...

I had the biggest electric heater J.C. Whitney sold in the vw. Let it warm up for 5-10 minutes and it wasn't too bad.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my name is gunner

Too busy buying ice cream for the gang?
hell no only one i buy ice cream for is maddie

Yea id be skinning that out. Save them nuts for tator
you had your fill ?

Doing pretty gooder... Love my work, but the elitist db clients not so much. Client for today calls me up yesterday and say "it's okay if I cut a bush down and you run it through your chipper right?" I said sure but it might be extra. Client says "great I'll pull it out to the curb." I pull up this morning and its several small trees worth of cut down months ago hawthorn! Mother forker!!! That pissed me off! Cost me an extra 30 minutes and him an extra $300...

I had the biggest electric heater J.C. Whitney sold. Let it warm up for 5-10 minutes and it wasn't too bad.
pictures slacker

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pictures slacker
I was too mad to take any... I had to do some serious deep breathing in the truck before I talked to the douchetenor (3).gif

Only pitchers I took today was of my gay purple rope that @Stump Shot is secretly in love with...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing pretty gooder... Love my work, but the elitist db clients not so much. Client for today calls me up yesterday and say "it's okay if I cut a bush down and you run it through your chipper right?" I said sure but it might be extra. Client says "great I'll pull it out to the curb." I pull up this morning and its several small trees worth of, cut down months ago, hawthorn! Mother forker!!! That pissed me off! Cost me an extra 30 minutes and him an extra $300...

I had the biggest electric heater J.C. Whitney sold in the vw. Let it warm up for 5-10 minutes and it wasn't too bad.
People like that really suck to deal with. I've had a few instances just like that. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth for sure. My last 64 beetle could have used a heater, but never did use one. It had a built 2110 and the headers didn't hook up to the heat tubes. This one will be a fair weather only car. No heater windshield wipers etc.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck yeah Mike! Brings back memories. My first car was a '76 beetle fuel injected. Could see the road through the floor pans before I replaced them. M'fer was cold in the winter.
One of the neighbors had a beetle for a little while. He bought it broken down on the side of the road. Left a note on the windshield with his number and they sold it to him. Wasnt hard to get going. Think it was points or something simple. Brakes we're another matter. Lines had rotted through where they went back to the rear through the pan. Drove it a couple of times. Probably faster than I should have, but I was trying to get home before I froze to death.:)
Yeah, didnt have much going for it in the heater dept.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moving forward on the rebuild of the 351 in my old F350. Found a pretty good price on an aluminum intake from Jegs.....got the cam and lifters from them too. The block, crank, and heads are off to the machine shop next week.
Hardened exhaust seats, or does it already have them?
001.jpg

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moving forward on the rebuild of the 351 in my old F350. Found a pretty good price on an aluminum intake from Jegs.....got the cam and lifters from them too. The block, crank, and heads are off to the machine shop next week.

Pics of truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People like that really suck to deal with. I've had a few instances just like that. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth for sure. My last 64 beetle could have used a heater, but never did use one. It had a built 2110 and the headers didn't hook up to the heat tubes. This one will be a fair weather only car. No heater windshield wipers etc.
Built the engine in the one I had into a 1776. Put some fat tires on it. It was pretty stout and fun for a beetle.