ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray hope all is well with you today buddy
Good Evening Todd. Took another squirrel caught in the backyard trap to the county park. Granddaughter is with us today as her school has shut down with covid-19 issues. Has to do virtual/ online learning for at least the next couple weeks.

Last edited:

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning hackie-slacks.
Still the frozen tundra here.
We had an ice storm early this week. Seabiscuit acquitted himself well again. Me not so much. Got plenty of down trees to redeem myself on tho'. I actually did a decent job sharpening after grandson did a ditch witch run with it.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Evening Todd. Took another squirrel caught in the backyard trap to the county park. Granddaughter is with us today as her school has shut down with covid-19 issues. Has to do virtual/ online learning for at least the next couple weeks.
Hope you are having a good day Mr Benson.
You know, squirells are pretty tasty, if you can get past how hard they are to clean.
That would ensure they didnt show back up from their trip to the park.
I'm staying on good terms with ours for now, just in case things get lean.:)

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had an ice storm early this week. Seabiscuit acquitted himself well again. Me not so much. Got plenty of down trees to redeem myself on tho'. I actually did a decent job sharpening after grandson did a ditch witch run with it.

Last time I cut, I put a brand new chain (my chain) on my buddy's saw. Less than 10 minutes later I see him rolling a log and see a freaking ditch in the dirt. I asked him for the saw to noodle a round. It wouldn't cut the bark. He is on his own next time.