Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally, after TWENTY YEARS, I am completely done with renting a storage unit. We were paying $269 a month and at one point we actually had 2 units for a couple of years

A lot of the crap we had belongs to the older boy who is in recovery from substance abuse and simply couldn’t manage his own affairs for a few years but we finally said enough is enough and made him get his own unit

Empty, swept and DONE

IMG_5622.jpeg

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally, after TWENTY YEARS, I am completely done with renting a storage unit. We were paying $269 a month and at one point we actually had 2 units for a couple of years

A lot of the crap we had belongs to the older boy who is in recovery from substance abuse and simply couldn’t manage his own affairs for a few years but we finally said enough is enough and made him get his own unit

Empty, swept and DONE

View attachment 436779
I know that was a long tough decision to make…!

I agree it was the right thing to do. And I,m sure others will agree.👍

Sometimes parents don’t know when to stop being parents . a lot of peeps here have been in similar situations ..

😉

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know that was a long tough decision to make…!

I agree it was the right thing to do. And I,m sure others will agree.👍

Sometimes parents don’t know when to stop being parents . a lot of peeps here have been in similar situations ..

😉
Yup, when we finally said we will take you to the absolute last rehab we are willing to deal with or drop you off at the homeless shelter, your choice, it got really real for him

We had put him through 3 rehabs and then watched as he relapsed while living with us or off our $$ and we finally knew that wasn't sustainable

The "we can't kick him while he is down and vulnerable" approach was absolutely wrong

He will be 4 years sober next month and his health is sooooo terrible he is on permanent disability but we finally said enough is enough, pay your own way

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's obviously been a long time since I've fixed chainsaws, most of the evening has been spent finding this and that....
Hell of a job to block the intake, now that I have found culprit 1, a leaky PTO seal, I suddenly remembered that I bought 2 meters of thin rubber gasket 1/2 year ago.
Tomorrow washing, then new pto seal, pressure testing, etc before fs seal.

The parts chainsaw may have a small chance of becoming a chainsaw again, that in itself is a bonus I didn't expect.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean a funeral

You need to stop picking that scab and let that wound heal.

We all know how sad you've been the last year or so since Jason divorced you. Every post of yours is a cry for help.

You just need to stop thinking about it, stop talking about it, stop dwelling on it.

You will find another husband. You can't fix the past, but only you can change the future.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
America’s oldest, and finest sport.

Lacrosse is the oldest sport invented in what is now known as the United States. It originated with Indigenous peoples of the Great Lakes and Eastern Woodlands. It was played for a millennium.

Ask Mr Brown what his starter rings sold for at auction, for his first four seasons, when he took his team to the tournament won . . .

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You need to stop picking that scab and let that wound heal.

We all know how sad you've been the last year or so since Jason divorced you. Every post of yours is a cry for help.

You just need to stop thinking about it, stop talking about it, stop dwelling on it.

You will find another husband. You can't fix the past, but only you can change the future.
Look in the mirror old man lol
lol bingo