Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would need someone with a street address number divisible by 10, so you feel more at home. Mine is 2001 so can not help. Plus, none of us have any idea why you want this, so we may not want to be associated with this laundering plan.
No laundering and nothing nefarious. We’ve been chatting about having a warm winter place in the future, we could finance it from here but it is easier to do if you have an FICA score in the US. Do do that you need a US Bank account and credit cards, to first step to those is having an address.

As for a base 10 address I am pretty good at all units of measure, street address is base 10 but PO Box number isn’t…

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would need someone with a street address number divisible by 10, so you feel more at home. Mine is 2001 so can not help. Plus, none of us have any idea why you want this, so we may not want to be associated with this laundering plan.
I think you’d be safe dealing with him, and forwarding his “mail”

I mean as long as that Medellin Columbia return address doesn’t bother you

What could possibly go wrong

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No laundering and nothing nefarious. We’ve been chatting about having a warm winter place in the future, we could finance it from here but it is easier to do if you have an FICA score in the US. Do do that you need a US Bank account and credit cards, to first step to those is having an address.

As for a base 10 address I am pretty good at all units of measure, street address is base 10 but PO Box number isn’t…
just stay with randy in the winter
he will show you how to milk the bull and make some bacon

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Our good friends from BC are always concerned with how many days they are out of the country each year, apparently something to do with health benefits and senior pensions or some such

Is it that much of an issue?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So Helen or whatever her name is, is screwing me on opening day. First world problems I know. Happy Saturday fellers. Hope everyone is safe.

Only you would complain about Helen screwing you.

You probably liked getting screwed by Andrew better.

We know. . . .