Not So Pro 3

They call me Mr. Kibbs

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Assuming your talking out the transmission jack?
View attachment 434944
Yup, thanks, makes more sense seeing the whole jack. Only been exposed to one trans jack in my life, about 1994, and it was a lot less refined!
Thanks again for the lesson

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, thanks, makes more sense seeing the whole jack. Only been exposed to one trans jack in my life, about 1994, and it was a lot less refined!
Thanks again for the lesson

This is the part where your post turns into you exposing yourself to a tranny back in 94.
You have to watch how you word things around these homos.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is the part where your post turns into you exposing yourself to a tranny back in 94.
You have to watch how you word things around these homos.
lol surely not
It has the same engine in it that was in it when I bought it. Only rebuilt.
thought you was putting a different one in it

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fuggers. Got my knee surgery scheduled for November. I’m looking forward to it but nervous at the same time. Hopefully it’s just as planned and the cyst gets fixed and I can get back to my old self. Why does everyone have to hate on the teacher of ope? He’s doing his best with all the misfits around here. Maybe they should make him a mod.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fuggers. Got my knee surgery scheduled for November. I’m looking forward to it but nervous at the same time. Hopefully it’s just as planned and the cyst gets fixed and I can get back to my old self. Why does everyone have to hate on the teacher of ope? He’s doing his best with all the misfits around here. Maybe they should make him a mod.
what happened to the knee
i thought everything was good and you was back working

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what happened to the knee
i thought everything was good and you was back working
I am back working but there is a leak in the repair of the meniscus. This causes a cyst that fills with joint fluid at times. No rhyme or reason why when or how long it will flare up. Causes a shooting pain down my shin. MRI showed the cyst but also showed the meniscus looked good. He will go and find the cyst from the outside of the knee and hopefully get it stitched up then go in from the inside and do some more stitches to hopefully get it fixed. While working from the inside he will make sure the meniscus is healing properly and make any changes if needed. Hopefully only a month off work. I’m planning to be full Dallas for months like the last surgery though.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am back working but there is a leak in the repair of the meniscus. This causes a cyst that fills with joint fluid at times. No rhyme or reason why when or how long it will flare up. Causes a shooting pain down my shin. MRI showed the cyst but also showed the meniscus looked good. He will go and find the cyst from the outside of the knee and hopefully get it stitched up then go in from the inside and do some more stitches to hopefully get it fixed. While working from the inside he will make sure the meniscus is healing properly and make any changes if needed. Hopefully only a month off work. I’m planning to be full Dallas for months like the last surgery though.
a buddy of mine is in the hospital now they was supposed to do meniscus surgery tomorrow but they postponed it
hes had fluid taken off the knee a couple times and all kinds of tests ran they have him on steroids right now trying to get things to where they will be able to do the surgery

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
a buddy of mine is in the hospital now they was supposed to do meniscus surgery tomorrow but they postponed it
hes had fluid taken off the knee a couple times and all kinds of tests ran they have him on steroids right now trying to get things to where they will be able to do the surgery
Knee injuries suck asš.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Knee injuries suck asš.
The boss had both knees replaced 6 months apart in 2020 and 2021 and her recovery was quicker and easier than if they had repaired them

She had an ACL replaced about 25 years ago and was laid up much longer than her replacements

Of course that kind of surgery has obviously been improved since then but still...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boss had both knees replaced 6 months apart in 2020 and 2021 and her recovery was quicker and easier than if they had repaired them

She had an ACL replaced about 25 years ago and was laid up much longer than her replacements

Of course that kind of surgery has obviously been improved since then but still...
same way as my sister
had the meniscus surgery and it didnt work out and was off work a long time and then had replacement done and all good for the last 2 years
her knee surgery was dec 2022