GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Gullet
View attachment 424468
BTW I was woke at 5:00am, already got breakfast finished and cleaned up, picked up some limbs in the yard and staked a tomato plant that's tipping the whole cage over. Today is the future Mrs's birthday, so her kids are coming over for some grillin'. Enjoy your Sunday(hopefully with a clear head, most of you).
I'm woke....but still in the process of caffination....

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm woke....but still in the process of caffination....
I've never been into coffee. Used to drink the fugg outta coke but decided the sugar probably wasn't doing me any favors. These days it's the caffeinated Crystal Light packets because it's lots of water with the go-go stuff. Likely the fake sweetener will do me in.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, 47, completely socked in, and 75% chance of wetness here in Seward

The younger son, his best friend, and our grandson are headed out on an all day halibut charter

Gonna get dampish

I will drink some coffee and then have some more for you guys who don't touch the stuff

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@ 57 years old!
That's easy, start acting like it.
He sent me a message about 1am telling me to delete him from this WOKE place. LOL
Woke, broke, or a jolly good bloke, why waste precious time on this earth concerning oneself about what someone else is or isn't?

Good morning,
As for myself, I got woke by Gunther sneezing on my face and flopping his ears machine gun dachshund style, so much for sleeping in.
Coffee in the pot, scrambled an egg before I got it out of the carton. Test running a firewood saw I repaired last night here after coffee time. Sun is shining temps are cool, maybe I'll cut some firewood as everything looks like it dried off good from the rains. No worries here. :)

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Gullet
View attachment 424468
BTW I was woke at 5:00am, already got breakfast finished and cleaned up, picked up some limbs in the yard and staked a tomato plant that's tipping the whole cage over. Today is the future Mrs's birthday, so her kids are coming over for some grillin'. Enjoy your Sunday(hopefully with a clear head, most of you).
Happy Birthday to the future Mrs. Cuinrearview.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning woke bìtches…
I have good insurance now with my new job
And finally went to a podiatrist for a large knot on my big toe joint from gout deposits from 27 year's ago didn't know i had gout then
Just annoying because i have to use shoe/boot stretchers
And it occasionally like every few year's gets a gout flareup
So i ask to have it operated on
Youtube has tons of videos where they cut the skin open and flush out the uric acid deposits
Looks like cottage cheese.
But this motherfuker wants to filet my big toe and the next two toes
Peel the meat back and straighten my toe bones
I said my f ucking toes don't hurt but the goddam mass on the side of my foot does
I'm here for the painful area not the not painful area
I'd just got off work after 12 hours and went to him at 8am
And he made me angry
I said do you want me to fund you damn retirement or something
Because this is b ullshit.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 424485

I agree that the walls were plenty high. This seemed like a nice facility. I will have to get out here again in the future.

If you've never seen sprint cars in person, 10/10, I'd recommend it!
I looked that race up last night. So it was 410 winged, sprint crate non winged, and midgets??? That's a different line up for sure but I bet quite entertaining. Glad yinz had a good time!!
So the guy from New Zealand that won the A Feature. Is he a local regular? You normally see those guys in High Limit or WOO.