Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a one quart oil container, I fill it 3/4 of the way up with diesel, either off road or on road. Put a pinch of the yellow sulphur powder in. Close and shake for a minute. Let it sit on The shelf until the next time you fill your diesel jugs. It doesn't all dissolve, so don't shake it again when you add it to your diesel. I use the 5 gallon yellow plastic ones. Add an ounce to the 5 gallons. Agitate for a few seconds. Remember, we are aiming for around the 500 parts per million, it doesn't. Take much. I have had diesel in jugs for a few years, and I get a little condensation in the bottom of the jugs, but no growth. No biocide needed. As Ed says, it may not play nice with the dpf or the new stuff that regens, but works great on my old 70hp Deutz from 1985.
Where do you get the sulphur from?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where to do you get the sulphur from?
Any garden supply house, ebay is where I get it. I buy it 20 pounds at a time, we use it for our goats. Also use it in black powder, though you don't have to use it if you make black powder. The recipe I use calls for it. My wife mixes it with copper sulphate and lime as an additive to the goat feed. She read it in a natural goat remedies book by Pay Colby. Go to ebay and search for sulphur.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any garden supply house, ebay is where I get it. I buy it 20 pounds at a time, we use it for our goats. Also use it in black powder, though you don't have to use it if you make black powder. The recipe I use calls for it. My wife mixes it with copper sulphate and lime as an additive to the goat feed. She read it in a natural goat remedies book by Pay Colby. Go to ebay and search for sulphur.
Thanks.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where the fugg have you been? I had a lawn question.
haha! been just crazy lately dude. my wifes schedule seems to be getting more and more intense and that requires me to get the same work done in less time. kids are out of school but thankfully just started a summer program at the school. and we habe a couple pigs now and my wife isnt havin anything to do with that. finally seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel of my busiest time of the year.