Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks! Getting ready to slaughter a ram…that SOB sent me to the emergency room Thursday night.
Never been around rams but an old man i worked for in 1985 had a bull
With an intense hatred for some reason for that old man
Corbitt carnel was his name
Really nice guy that bull wouldn't even look at me
But would charge corbit any chance it got
And it finally smashed him against a gate
I thought he was dead but that old man got up and went and got one of those dodge 4ft torsion bar's he had
And he climbed to the top of that gate
And jumped swinging that bar on that bulls head it hit the ground like it was struck by lightning
Layed there for most of the day and wouldn't ever come near corbitt again.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks! Getting ready to slaughter a ram…that SOB sent me to the emergency room Thursday night.

Slaughter & Autograph are coming to the local fair grounds end of June.

Too bad AC/DC is not with them, other wise I would probably go to the concert. Lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I let the herd out to graze like I do every evening. We usually walk down the road and I let them graze on a big slope down the road. I was walking nonchalantly and all of a sudden he hit me in the back right under my shoulder blades. I flew for a bit and smacked flat on the pavement. My feet went out from under me like I had slipped on ice. He’s got a full curl set of horns that are 4+” wide at base.

I laid on the ground struggling to get a breath for about 5 minutes. I finally recovered enough to get the herd back in the pasture. I waited for an hour and couldn’t manage to breathe well enough for comfort. The wife convinced me that going to the emergency room was the best thing to do so off we went. After a pile of tests and X-rays, they discovered nothing was broken and my blood and ultrasound was normal, they still didn’t give me a diagnosis. 12 hours of that chit and I had enough…I signed myself out and left. They told me if I can’t breathe and my lungs fill with fluid to come back.
@dall
Has had a lot of goat related injuries.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I let the herd out to graze like I do every evening. We usually walk down the road and I let them graze on a big slope down the road. I was walking nonchalantly and all of a sudden he hit me in the back right under my shoulder blades. I flew for a bit and smacked flat on the pavement. My feet went out from under me like I had slipped on ice. He’s got a full curl set of horns that are 4+” wide at base.

I laid on the ground struggling to get a breath for about 5 minutes. I finally recovered enough to get the herd back in the pasture. I waited for an hour and couldn’t manage to breathe well enough for comfort. The wife convinced me that going to the emergency room was the best thing to do so off we went. After a pile of tests and X-rays, they discovered nothing was broken and my blood and ultrasound was normal, they still didn’t give me a diagnosis. 12 hours of that chit and I had enough…I signed myself out and left. They told me if I can’t breathe and my lungs fill with fluid to come back.
Sounds like you need to see the chiropractor and get all your vertebrae and bones back where they should be. I’d had ribs out before, and it’s no joke when it limits your breathing. Get well soon, and enjoy the meat!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A pleasant surprise for me today. I was paying some bills online and clicked on an old credit card link that I paid off at least a year ago. Seems I had over 23,000 reward points accumulated. That transferred into 233.00 and change. It's set up to be deposited into my checking account. Nice !!!!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A pleasant surprise for me today. I was paying some bills online and clicked on an old credit card link that I paid off at least a year ago. Seems I had over 23,000 reward points accumulated. That transferred into 233.00 and change. It's set up to be deposited into my checking account. Nice !!!!
You'll have to go to England to see AC/DC

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take it and run before they catch on! 🤣

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad to see all the frequent flyer miles at the Flying J's, are finally paying off for ya. 😂