Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, dog sitting again for a couple weeks. Went well last night. First night is usually the toughest as the dogs get used to different routines. We have watched them so much lately that they are more used to being here now. All is good. Stay safe men.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You want some reflection for reverb.
Alot of people talk/sing in the bathtub/shower for that very reason. Lol
The deader your room, the better equipment you need.
Tantor Audio, her biggest, and notoriously most picky client, said that her sample "sounds great". So she's good to get back to work. It's likely her equipment, as you'd mentioned, and not the work of the hammer donkey.

Good morning guys.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning slackers. Boss called yesterday and has me starting work again this week finally. Will only be a couple hours Thursday and maybe Friday if my last therapy doesn’t do me in. Then should be back in full swing next Monday. Don’t pull it to hard today. It’s going to be sticky enough

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind . When you used to frame roofs did you step off the rafters with a framing square or use a calculator to get line lengths? Lot's of overworked brains here this morning
I've done it both ways. You can simply measure a single step and multiply by the whole feet in the run, then add the inches and factions with the square. That's the quickest way I've found.