Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening all, went and visited the MIL and step MIL this afternoon, I’ve had all the dementia I can handle for one day so likely catch up with yinz tomorrow…

Oh, and more rain…
Enjoy the time you can get. One of the misses aunts passed yesterday morning at 93. The dementia was noticeable for about the last 1.5 years.
The gal had a good life overall, travelled much in her days. She was a Franciscan nun!

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you got it off in time @Tor R
I just gave a couple tips. You did all the work sir. Glad it is working out for you. Now back to stretching, exercising, and burning calories LOL.
Your help was formidable mate.
My mate made the bolt to lock the pump, but it was 1/10mm oversized, an 8mm drill bit fit perfectly.
Put the motor on all gear marks, a little adjustment and the locking pin slid in, I also lock the shaft on the pump too lol.
I have written down the dimensions of the gear adjuster as well.

Now I can exercise while the pump is being groomed lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 421704Evening boys. Was a titty bit hungover from last night’s vodka fest but managed to get the Arctic Crap torn apart again. Bad seal 🦭 behind the primary.
I ordered parts a couple weeks ago but apparently not enough. More stuff on the way. Also figured out the one bar that was in the way last time is removable. How the fuçk I didn’t see that I’ll never know. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Here's the biggest piece of *s-word I've worked on
Since my great nephew bought it
Engine, suspension,drivebelt, electrical *f-wordups everytime he tried to run itIMG_20230714_183049.jpg
He bought a wolverine last week to replace it

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the biggest piece of *s-word I've worked on
Since my great nephew bought it
Engine, suspension,drivebelt, electrical *f-wordups everytime he tried to run itView attachment 421721
He bought a wolverine last week to replace it
Pretty hard to crack lexan like that