Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Holiday Monday’s are a blessed thing. Would not have made it out of bed this morning for work, the old body is tired and sore. Slept in until almost 9am. Raining again, not sure when the rest of the yard will get mowed, too wet yesterday and now rain again…

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I tell people they need to be more worried about moose than bear they think I am an idiot

Almost guaranteed a calf was involved

I gave up years ago trying to tell tourists to quit backing moose into fight or flight situations in order to get their damn vacation snapshots

Wildlife

Man dies in Homer moose attack, troopers report​

By Anchorage Daily News
Updated: 11 hours agoPublished: 12 hours ago
A man died in a moose attack in Homer Sunday, Alaska State Troopers said.

The circumstances of the attack — as well as the exact location — were not immediately clear as of Sunday.

Troopers received a report around 11:50 a.m. about a man attacked by a cow moose in Homer, according to an online statement. Medics as well as troopers from Anchor Point responded to the incident.

The man died on the scene, troopers said.

According to the report, the cow moose charged two men, kicking one of them.

The moose left the area after the incident, troopers said.

A spokesman for the Alaska Department of Public Safety said the incident occurred in a neighborhood outside the Homer city limits.

The investigation was ongoing, troopers said Sunday.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag