Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys are slackers.
Hey! I have an excuse! Monday I spent the afternoon puking in a bucket and hallucinating with a fever. I started feeling okay around Thursday or Friday but I had a pain in the left side of my face. Turns out that was a sinus infection and last night I was up all throughout the night from the pain, this morning Afrin made it almost disappear, and then about 6 tonight it came back with a vengeance. I can't sleep, I'm running a fever, my whole face hurts, it just sucks. I took some Tylenol and I think the water was just as helpful as the meds.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey! I have an excuse! Monday I spent the afternoon puking in a bucket and hallucinating with a fever. I started feeling okay around Thursday or Friday but I had a pain in the left side of my face. Turns out that was a sinus infection and last night I was up all throughout the night from the pain, this morning Afrin made it almost disappear, and then about 6 tonight it came back with a vengeance. I can't sleep, I'm running a fever, my whole face hurts, it just sucks. I took some Tylenol and I think the water was just as helpful as the meds.
I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. I used to get bad sinus infections, so I know the feeling.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Pork Chop Dinner fundraiser was successful once again. I’m dragging a bit this morning though, after logging for 5 hours before hurrying up to get to the fire hall where I sweat some more over the cookers. Coffee…

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. We were able to make some chips yesterday while chatting with some pretty decent dudes. I'm kinda surprised that I'm not a bit stiff or little sore this morning, as I've not been doing that kind of cardio since last fall.