Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey there butt crack. When's your probation over such that you can start getting back to on your knees duty?
You've been milk'in it far to long for someone as young's as you is!
Well this was the third visit with the doctor last week and while I have restrictions the boss said not yet. They are the ones that are keeping me on the sidelines. They want me 100% as they are afraid I could get hurt again. I wish they would let me come back. Doctor did tell me to start testing my limits at home more then following the restrictions so that has made a difference. Next appointment is June 5th with the doctor

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well this was the third visit with the doctor last week and while I have restrictions the boss said not yet. They are the ones that are keeping me on the sidelines. They want me 100% as they are afraid I could get hurt again. I wish they would let me come back. Doctor did tell me to start testing my limits at home more then following the restrictions so that has made a difference. Next appointment is June 5th with the doctor
I was surprised when they said they would let you come back before 100%. Not how corporate America works. HR, the department of making people sad won't permit it in most cases. Enjoy the time off.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was surprised when they said they would let you come back before 100%. Not how corporate America works. HR, the department of making people sad won't permit it in most cases. Enjoy the time off.
It’s weird as I work for a very small shop with two owners and no real hr department. I understand their logic but at the end of the day I could still get injured at 100%. In reality I just want my normal life back. Being off through pt has really helped me as I’ve been able to do every exercise every day. I’m grateful that recovery has been going well and according to the standards I’m right where I should be.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
12:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Likely to cause permanent hearing loss while making less power than a modded can muffler.... the market audience for this product must be a few bricks short of a load.

@Bushweasel already proved it...he called them out on it too. No response.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Rain seems to have stopped for a couple days, maybe it will dry out enough by the weekend to do some more work in the yard. Should probably see if the mower is ready to run…

Full cloud, not colour from the predawn sun, just grey everywhere you look. 10c/50f to start with a high of 16c/63f in the forecast.

IMG_9918.jpegIMG_9919.jpeg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gangsters. Rained overnight. Not sure how much. Probably grading roads today.

Thought I was done logging, but log buyer says there’s a bit more room for logs on the last truck - so I’ll go back and cut a bit more over the weekend hopefully to finish up.