Not So Pro 3

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't posted in this thread for months and I'm about a week late with posting these photos, but we went out last Saturday night with my big Nikon and made some time exposures of the Aurora Australis (which I have never ever seen before). I'm quite pleased with how these turned out. Keep in mind that these look far more dramtic than what could be seen with the naked eye.DSC_5440.jpgDSC_5437.jpgDSC_5418.jpgDSC_5427.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't posted in this thread for months and I'm about a week late with posting these photos, but we went out last Saturday night with my big Nikon and made some time exposures of the Aurora Australis (which I have never ever seen before). I'm quite pleased with how these turned out. Keep in mind that these look far more dramtic than what could be seen with the naked eye.View attachment 419700View attachment 419701View attachment 419702View attachment 419703
Fantastic pictures Mark.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amsoil, duh.

…Husqvarna… :tiburon:
Sorry Loony, my choice is
TRC Vari Purpose It's red and has a super tackifier package. Believe it or not I've seen diff temp drops in extreme cases in equipment machines and race cars. I'd love to see some testing between this and an Amsoil product. You gotz a ball wear tester at home???
Texas Refinery Corp.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Loony, my choice is
TRC Vari Purpose It's red and has a super tackifier package. Believe it or not I've seen diff temp drops in extreme cases in equipment machines and race cars. I'd love to see some testing between this and an Amsoil product. You gotz a ball wear tester at home???
I do not. I also have not heard of the oil you listed. I’m all for watching oil testing though - as long as it’s done to eliminate as many variables as possible.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Who is this @dall you speak of? Never heard of her
Hey there butt crack. When's your probation over such that you can start getting back to on your knees duty?
You've been milk'in it far to long for someone as young's as you is!