Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clock is ticking down here. Got set up for my door hardware class next week. 3 different commercial locks to install. 2 different closers plus a panic bar install. Gonna be fun. You should stop by
Can I bring my Halligan and show you how quickly I can wreck them?
IMG_9256.jpeg

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All lines are new. As is the master cylinder, proportioning valve, wheel cylinders, etc.
I fought with my wife’s Jeep for like a month trying to figure out a front end issue. Tire would wobble like crazy every once in awhile. I drove it for a week and got it to happen twice. Noticed it was only after braking hard on downhills. Turned out the clamp around one of the front brake hoses had built up rust underneath and was acting like a check valve. Occasionally it would hang up but not every time.
This was after changing both front knuckles, pulling the control arms, CV axles and two fluid changes in the transmission. I couldn’t find anything that was worn out…that was a real head scratcher. Thank god for some dude on YouTube.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fukkers…

@Czed got my ass kicked again today. Turkeys-2 DJ-0 …..I might need Paul’s help. Lmk if he’s available. 😂
Were you using a walker?

If not, thats a total rookie mistake

It makes em think you are helpless and not a threat and you can slip up and hit them over the head with your cane

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Were you using a walker?

If not, thats a total rookie mistake

It makes em think you are helpless and not a threat and you can slip up and hit them over the head with your cane
😂😂 I’ve been hunting game lands the last three years. I’ve been having a lot of fun but it’s a lot more of a challenge. Turkeys are hard to find and they are extremely wary. The one I fukked up on today was after walking and calling for three miles.
He came in silent after only gobbling a few times on the other side of a brushy field. I swear the only thing that moved on me was my eyes but that mfer backed out and would not give me a clear shot!!!

Going to Salvation Army store tomorrow to find a walker….

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I bring my Halligan and show you how quickly I can wreck them?
View attachment 419075
Or a chaos bar

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
😂😂 I’ve been hunting game lands the last three years. I’ve been having a lot of fun but it’s a lot more of a challenge. Turkeys are hard to find and they are extremely wary. The one I fukked up on today was after walking and calling for three miles.
He came in silent after only gobbling a few times on the other side of a brushy field. I swear the only thing that moved on me was my eyes but that mfer backed out and would not give me a clear shot!!!

Going to Salvation Army store tomorrow to find a walker….
Go to the Hawaiian island of Molokai

They wander around the condos and the old golf course, you could probably bean one with a 3 wood

I have no clue why the locals don't hunt them, they hunt everything else

I hunted turkeys in Texas and New Mexico and there is nothing easy or guaranteed about it

IMG_4877.jpeg