Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening ghey dudge bashers and porcine purveyors.
I had to get a rental this morning while Ten Ton Tonya is getting a general-mandated makeover or 20.
One good thing i can attest to about Chevro-nationa-zus, they WILL continie to run and move with A LOT of codes being thrown.
Just have to dismiss about 18 codes every time you start it. Guess thats the norm these days.

Anywhooo, i picked up the rental and have tried to get comfy with it.
Seems to ride ok.
SIts fairly nice.
Does go-down-the-road things pretty ok.
View attachment 418009

I HAVE NOT experienced any @dall like symptoms of wanting to chop off my outtie and install a ham wallet... so far....
But i have felt like my IQ dropped 20 points, and i suddenly have a craving for crayons...😆🤣
Andy, @Loony661 , is this normal, and wheres the best place to buy crayons on the cheap?
Do they sell "just red and just purpa" ones? Those are my favorite.😉

If I take maintenance stuff out of the equation, I'd say 90%+ of the issues I repair on the Duramax 6.6 is emissions related.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All smack talk aside……they do make a nice truck. I had to use a buddy’s 2014 2500 Laramie(no megacab) with a 6.4 Hemi and it pulled our 5th wheel just fine. The 6.0 i had and the DMax i have now pull it mo betta though.
Cant argue with the fact that they are all "nice" trucks now.
I cant afford ANY of them, must less pay to have them fixed when they do electro-tronical things that i dont have an "app" to be able to fix them....

Really nice ride, but ill just keep my old Ferd that doesnt require a laptop and multiple subscriptions to keep running.😁

The new Maverick?
Yeah, i guess ill have to pay up when that needs a firmware update...😂