Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a US Census worker dropping by today. Our address was selected to represent our community in a biannual survey about violent crime in our area.

When she questioned us last year about this, I told her that they picked the wrong family to question. We were more likely to commit violence against a dumb ass than to be a victim of it....

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a US Census worker dropping by today. Our address was selected to represent our community in a biannual survey about violent crime in our area.

When she questioned us last year about this, I told her that they picked the wrong family to question. We were more likely to commit violence against a dumb ass than to be a victim of it....
And yet they’re coming back!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gang. Another rainy day here today. No hard labor, just errands to run, invoices to write, and a stop to the gun shop.
what time is nap ?

she laugh as much as we are ?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So full Dallas mode?
he has already surpassed me on that *s-word
Easy there fella, I ain’t sittin on the couch in my underwear watching reruns of Gun Smoke.
why do you want to give them that thought ? they wont ever stop asking for pictures then
and im in shorts and tv isnt on yet