Country flag

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Dream anymore tiddybits about your Mrs' new wagon Brent?
Not much to report Adam.
It sat under the garage where we parked it all week while we were both out of town. I put about 15 miles on it this evening when i got home.
I think the Eco mode is going to be the winner for driving preference.
Normal mode is too easy to speed while using.
Sport mode is DEFINITELY going to cause tickets.
I think the Eco mode does well. Still plenty of power, and seems to be in the 30 MPG range around town. Not converting that to commie units. Im tired...😁😆

Still too early to tell, but im really liking it so far.
It sits like a truck, drives (mostly) like a truck, and rides really nice. Handles very well. Not much body roll noted.
You do notice the front axle doing its thing, especially when turning out from a stop and accellerating, but i havent had any experience with AWD vehicles before. It handles a bit like a front wheel drive car in that respect, but you can also tell the rear axles are doing things.
Its very stable.

Its also VERY yellow right now. Damn pollen!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much to report Adam.
It sat under the garage where we parked it all week while we were both out of town. I put about 15 miles on it this evening when i got home.
I think the Eco mode is going to be the winner for driving preference.
Normal mode is too easy to speed while using.
Sport mode is DEFINITELY going to cause tickets.
I think the Eco mode does well. Still plenty of power, and seems to be in the 30 MPG range around town. Not converting that to commie units. Im tired...😁😆

Still too early to tell, but im really liking it so far.
It sits like a truck, drives (mostly) like a truck, and rides really nice. Handles very well. Not much body roll noted.
You do notice the front axle doing its thing, especially when turning out from a stop and accellerating, but i havent had any experience with AWD vehicles before. It handles a bit like a front wheel drive car in that respect, but you can also tell the rear axles are doing things.
Its very stable.

Its also VERY yellow right now. Damn pollen!
I'm not even sure what model it is to lougle sorry mate.

I remembered. Maverick. 2.0L Ecoboost AWD? That'll be a good ute I reckon. Mate had a Focus RS with the full send version of that motor. No shortage of powers.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see you super stack and raise you one bro dozer. Fourth year carpenter apprentice. Lives 6 houses away from me. Still under momma's roof. View attachment 415060
Is that the brake backing plates peeking out behind those insane negative offset rims? 🤦🏽‍♂️😅

That tow shackles something else too...