Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking that.
You are geriatric
Morning crew. Still pouring this AM. Weatherbroad said we got over 2 inches of rain just yesterday, I'm sure the total is higher now. Basement is still dry, only a little bit of water in the garage. Creek in the backyard is just over the banks and turning the yard into a marsh. The chickens seem to be enjoying it though.
Bet you canā€™t swim upstream

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
10:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
then you turned it into one of those squatted ones ?

the standard transmissions in those scummers are geared way low you will be in third gear before you are 25 mph
Youā€™re not wrong. Nice when needed, but not needed very often - at least with daily driving. Different if I was hauling trailers most days.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Youā€™re not wrong. Nice when needed, but not needed very often - at least with daily driving. Different if I was hauling trailers most days.
but dodge doesnt have a auto trans that can handle the torque lol
I was asleep by 0200, and up at 0630. No....I don't feel great. Maybe....just maybe, I am getting old.
geriatric is the word

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Youā€™re right, but what does that have to do with how the NV4500 is geared?
lol how often are you pulling a heavy trailer of 10000 or more lol
im sure your bed is full of fuel tank and saws like most loggers but nothing extremely heavy where the low gearing is needed

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lol how often are you pulling a heavy trailer of 10000 or more lol
im sure your bed is full of fuel tank and saws like most loggers but nothing extremely heavy where the low gearing is needed
See the above quote. I literally agreed with you and already answered this. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Pay attention slacker.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Summer just got a little more work for me, guy I work with is putting a big building on his land and asked if I wanted all the mature pine heā€™s taking down. Probably 100 trees 16-28ā€ white and red pine. Going to go with the tractor to make a landing help him cut the trees and get them stacked to to the side then spend time during the summer making 2x6ā€ and new lap siding for my house. My 14 and 17 year old boys will be happy dad found them work for the summer.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Summer just got a little more work for me, guy I work with is putting a big building on his land and asked if I wanted all the mature pine heā€™s taking down. Probably 100 trees 16-28ā€ white and red pine. Going to go with the tractor to make a landing help him cut the trees and get them stacked to to the side then spend time during the summer making 2x6ā€ and new lap siding for my house. My 14 and 17 year old boys will be happy dad found them work for the summer.
Thatā€™s a great deal!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have a bigger tractor besides the little Deere ?

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning

23 and snow forecast for the next hour

Was walking the dog yesterday and a Cross Fox trotted across the back edge of the property

Kaeleigh wasn't quite sure what to make of that