High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening ladies. Had the gout toe drained this morning….wanna talk about not fûcking pleasant!!! That was a solid top five on my list of painful experiences.

My uncle gets it because he literally lives on Deer Meat and pabst..I'm not joking either. He said he'll never drink water, fish fukk in that sh!t.

He said the drain is *s-wordty.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And what example does that set for your kids, to hold them back because of others feelings?
Fùck that. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't equal on all aspects. That's life. Fùcking deal with it and carry on.
This butthurt mentality over every damn thing is completely ridiculous.
I fully agree with you, I wasn't happy about it but it is what it is
Exactly. No one has a backbone anymore to stand up for what they believe in.
True 100%
I'd of thought a karate instructor would of had some balls. Guy sounds like a kunt.
He's a good guy, but he tries to hard to please every one.

He did call me while I was working today, he said I seemed upset about her not jumping belts, I told him I was upset, hence my comment F them B word people, but i wasnt upset at him, just dissapointed, He said he was gonna do some things differently & expect her to move up again soon, I told him don't do it if you think iam upset, do it if she earned it plain & simple, we had a good conversation, he truly is a good guy & I understand fully where he's coming from. Rant over. How was your day F sticks.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a good day, i jinxed myself I was hoping for a short easy day, ended up working till after 5, got home and the kids had the neighbor girls over, so it was a lot to deal with after work, lucky for me there dad came over with some beer & we sat on the deck and hung out, finally getting a little qt everyone is passed out, wife included, so iam just sitting around couch surfing.