Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks. Did some maintenance on the cars today. Grandpa Buick got an oil change, tires rotated, air filter and new wipers.
20240325_105055.jpg
Figured while I was at it, I should check the fluids in my younger sister's Korean rickshaw. Glad I did because here's what the dipstick looked like-
20240325_113840.jpg
I have no idea when the oil was last changed, so I picked up 5 quarts of oil and a filter and changed it. A whole quart drained out of it.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 413390
We are modifying it to press the center ring out of ~5 foot diameter coils of aluminum fin material. A lot of fin forming and tube forming machines can't run them all the way out, so they remove the plastic or metal ring and recycle the remaining aluminum. We made something with an arbor press but it didn't work that well.
☹️ Thought I had it. You could really squeeze a titty in that mfer though…

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks. Did some maintenance on the cars today. Grandpa Buick got an oil change, tires rotated, air filter and new wipers.
View attachment 413392
Figured while I was at it, I should check the fluids in my younger sister's Korean rickshaw. Glad I did because here's what the dipstick looked like-
View attachment 413391
I have no idea when the oil was last changed, so I picked up 5 quarts of oil and a filter and changed it. A whole quart drained out of it.
i see you have junk milwaukee also
been a couple tards been saying that lately

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
3:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 413392
View attachment 413391
I hope you put summer air into those tires.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 413392
View attachment 413391
I hope you put summer air into those tires.
And filled the blinker fluid as well.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Knowing Joe he prolly put politically correct dry nitrogen in kpa. LOL
Don't you know that "politically correct" is a curse word in NSP?
I've met Joe. He's not that commie. His pressures are the pascals without the kilo.
Blaise Pascal was a pansy Frenchman with a triangle obsession. My Milton gauges read in Freedom Units.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't you know that "politically correct" is a curse word in NSP?

Blaise Pascal was a pansy Frenchman with a triangle obsession. My Milton gauges read in Freedom Units.
As an engineer-to-be a triangle obsession may not be a bad thing. I'm just sayin'

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 413390
We are modifying it to press the center ring out of ~5 foot diameter coils of aluminum fin material. A lot of fin forming and tube forming machines can't run them all the way out, so they remove the plastic or metal ring and recycle the remaining aluminum. We made something with an arbor press but it didn't work that well.
That's what you use to pack 10 gallons of crap into a 5 gallon bucket.
Someone do their chores and earn some privileges back @Mastermind ?
View attachment 413402
They can read, like posts, etc. They just can't reply here.