Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol on anything but a dodge or fiat you can hear them chirp and i carry a extra belt along with a idler pulley and tensioner pulley so i dont have to walk
i got the last miles out of those and 5 minutes along the road i was back up and running
it was on the way to work on a sunday

Some day my life will be perfect like yours. And I will carry a new crate engine in the back seat. So when chit hits the fan, I can slap it in, and keep going forward, instead of walking home. I run around with the damn radio so loud, the engine will blowup before I hear any chirp or squealing. I felt when the belt broke right away b/c I lost power steering. No need to hear chit.

lmfao queen troll
did someone wake up on the wrong bed this morning and the dog has yours ?

I don't have a dog. I'm not much of a pet person.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some day my life will be perfect like yours. And I will carry a new crate engine in the back seat. So when chit hits the fan, I can slap it in, and keep going forward, instead of walking home. I run around with the damn radio so loud, the engine will blowup before I hear any chirp or squealing. I felt when the belt broke right away b/c I lost power steering. No need to hear chit.

I don't have a dog. I'm not much of a pet person.
Owning a dodge you should keep a spare motor in the back
You need a pet goat like Larry has

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol on anything but a dodge or fiat you can hear them chirp and i carry a extra belt along with a idler pulley and tensioner pulley so i dont have to walk
i got the last miles out of those and 5 minutes along the road i was back up and running
it was on the way to work on a sunday

The truck I drive the most, or the one that takes me long distances, has a spare belt and tensioner under the seat, and other things, and tools needed to fix stuff. I don't have spare chit in my other truck, and wasn't concerned with it either, since the parts were replaced not long ago. I've fixed stuff on the side of the road before, not my first time on this *f-wordingmerrygoround of life.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The truck I drive the most, or the one that takes me long distances, has a spare belt and tensioner under the seat, and other things, and tools needed to fix stuff. I don't have spare chit in my other truck, and wasn't concerned with it either, since the parts were replaced not long ago. I've fixed stuff on the side of the road before, not my first time on this *f-wordingmerrygoround of life.
damn i struck oil on this one lol

Reactions: Lnk

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

Best not try and convince queen troll of that, my truck only broke cause it's a dodge.

Had it been Gates tensioner on a bowtie, it would of out lasted the truck, and been kept under the seat of 2nd truck as a spare, for the next 40 years, and still been in mint condition.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How’s the anchor lol
If you are referring to the boss, she is better

Still trying to work all the crap out of her system and she is seeing her primary doctor ASAP to try and sort out all the meds she is on and look for ways to possibly cut back on them

If you weren't referring to the boss, then a good natured GFY headed your way

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Still trying to work all the crap out of her system and she is seeing her primary doctor ASAP to try and sort out all the meds she is on and look for ways to possibly cut back on them

Yes I was asking about her
Maybe my sense of humor is different than others lol

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

But you’re still an a**hole