Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My brother hauled about 8 dismounted tires to the dump for me while he made trash runs, so to pay him back I grabbed all these tires the p.o. left all over his yard and hauled them over to a neighbor's tire machine. ~3-4 hours later, the fight was over, they've all been dismounted and are ready for him to haul to the dump. The rims are all either tweaker-car spares or 16.5's so they're going in his scrap trailer. My back's already telling me how stupid I was slinging water-filled 33" tires on 10" wide rims onto a tailgate that's 2-3' off the ground.
View attachment 406613View attachment 406614
Love the truck.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Likely going to need to abandon the creek for a few days until the surface firms up again, was a sloppy mess out there this morning. By the weekend it looks like winter returns, but still much milder than we’d normally expect. Heavy fog persists, not looking forward to the drive in.

IMG_9462.jpeg

Happy Birthday Adam, though likely belated before you read this.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's morning.
Couldn't sleep but i don't go to work anymore so i can nap in the am.
We had a gully washer of a rain storm last night, power went out for a few hours too.
I will check the neighborhood later for downed trees and limbs for the chainsaw to attack.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My brother hauled about 8 dismounted tires to the dump for me while he made trash runs, so to pay him back I grabbed all these tires the p.o. left all over his yard and hauled them over to a neighbor's tire machine. ~3-4 hours later, the fight was over, they've all been dismounted and are ready for him to haul to the dump. The rims are all either tweaker-car spares or 16.5's so they're going in his scrap trailer. My back's already telling me how stupid I was slinging water-filled 33" tires on 10" wide rims onto a tailgate that's 2-3' off the ground.
View attachment 406613View attachment 406614
Extra like for that bump side.👍