Not So Pro 3

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter can't read their stories but I can because I use a VPN and they don't think I am local

I guess the web address I cut and pasted has some kind of tracker or something

My sorry
i read it without any problems, it’s great article about tree hugging that turned into monsters when there homes got mashed. I love these stories.

It’s a bit like our ash dieback problem… they complain about healthy trees being cut down, but would also be the first to complain when it crushes/smashes something of theirs etc. . You can’t win with these woke-tarted people..🤦‍♂️

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter just informed me that they got a foot of new snow overnight

The city came out a few weeks back warning folks to get their roofs cleared off because of several recent collapses of commercial buildings from the 80s

They all had a certain style of truss that has turned out to be a real failure point

There were several collapses last year as well and sadly a death occurred in one of them and there is more snow this year

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve had people crawl up in trees so our line clearance crews couldn’t trim them back. They plant big trees directly under the power lines but get pissed when they need to be trimmed.

Same MFers are the first to complain when their power goes out because a branch knocked their wires down though.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About $270.
But, keep in mind that this is a current recall part.

Back in the early 2000's we had issues with the window regulator cables breaking in the trucks. At that time, many were under warranty. The regulator with the motor was about $75.
After a bit of time, and they started to cycle out of warranty, the regulator with no motor went up to about $175.
Then it jumped up to about $250.
Then it was again serviced with the motor for about $375.
Last time I priced one I think they were in the $400 range.
One way or another, the end consumers pay for the warranty, the manufacturers do not.
That's actually less than i was expecting it to cost

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve had people crawl up in trees so our line clearance crews couldn’t trim them back. They plant big tree directly under the power lines but get pissed when they need to be trimmed.

Same MFer are the first to complain when their power goes out because a branch knocked their wires down though.
Exactly

As @Wonkydonkey said, total no win scenario with these people

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve had people crawl up in trees so our line clearance crews couldn’t trim them back. They plant big tree directly under the power lines but get pissed when they need to be trimmed.

Same MFer are the first to complain when their power goes out because a branch knocked their wires down though.
My golden rule for power lines, "Drop it, don't top it!" Hell, on family member's land I'll go around behind the trimmers dropping the trees they refused to. An excavator helps with the kinda sketchy ones.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve had people crawl up in trees so our line clearance crews couldn’t trim them back. They plant big trees directly under the power lines but get pissed when they need to be trimmed.

Same MFers are the first to complain when their power goes out because a branch knocked their wires down though.

There's a couple bigger half dead oaks leaning heavy over the power lines that run up my parents driveway.
Every time they are out trimming stuff my dad tells them to top those bìtches and we will take care of them stems.
Every time the supervisor says no.
Dad just says, ok, you'll be the ones out here at 3am when they finally come down on their own..

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess the world doesn't want me trying to educate you guys

Please resume your previously scheduled viewing of the world according to Taylor Swift
Worked for me, just had to click the “x” in the top right corner of the pop up asking me to sign up or log in.
How much airplay would a song about someone peeing in her butt really get? I'm thinking it wouldn't be a mainstream hit..
You’d be surprised how well it would sell.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw this parked at school today. People are deranged.
View attachment 405754
where is their disabled card ? id have it towed if it wasnt visible
And I'm betting their handicap is about 4' 8" and 430...
lol thats probably not a losing bet lol
There's a couple bigger half dead oaks leaning heavy over the power lines that run up my parents driveway.
Every time they are out trimming stuff my dad tells them to top those bìtches and we will take care of them stems.
Every time the supervisor says no.
Dad just says, ok, you'll be the ones out here at 3am when they finally come down on their own..
did they speak english
because the tree companies that work for power company is usually lazy and not english speakers

be it jaflo or asplundh

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be fair.....I don't like a lot of people either. I'm an equal opportunity disliker though......I dislike both sexes.
As an old, very non-pc biker friend of mine says, "Hey, hey, listen here, I like everybody. Even though with some of them it's dislike, I still like everybody."

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
where is their disabled card ? id have it towed if it wasnt visible

lol thats probably not a losing bet lol

did they speak english
because the tree companies that work for power company is usually lazy and not english speakers

be it jaflo or asplundh

Aśsplund..