Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are your seasons as ridiculous as WI? Spring season, you apply for your season but don't always get it. It's a total of 6 weeks I think, but you get one, 5 day season that runs Wednesday through Sunday. Bearded bird only
Fall season is like a month plus, any bird, but it coincides with deer archery, duck, goose, and upland bird seasons.
No idea I don’t hunt them

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are your seasons as ridiculous as WI? Spring season, you apply for your season but don't always get it. It's a total of 6 weeks I think, but you get one, 5 day season that runs Wednesday through Sunday. Bearded bird only
Fall season is like a month plus, any bird, but it coincides with deer archery, duck, goose, and upland bird seasons.
Yes, I except our seasons are 7 days, always starting on Wednesday. 1st two seasons are lottery, after that it’s OTC sales. Also, if you choose archery and don’t get a bird during an earlier season, you can automatically hunt the last season with your earlier license.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All these parts you show really make want to dive in and have to work on my 6.6

On your truck the engineers really upped their game. The pump, level sensor, heater and quality sensor are all molded into the reductant tank. So, any problem and you replace the whole fuggin thing...

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just talking to @JohnnyBlade yesterday about how bad the USPS SUX nowadays!
This axe was shipped to me on Jan. 2nd.
Me & the seller gave up on it after 2 weeks, and he refunded me the money.
THEN, it shows up here yesterday!
25 days from Oregon to Arkansas, PRIORITY MAIL!
USPOS!
View attachment 405376
I got ahold of the seller and tried to pay for the axe.
This is the message he sent back:

"It's ok, just keep the money and axe and enjoy no worries at all. Take Care Troy."

You see what being nice can get you Dall?

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ladies, 11 below and a winter weather advisory for noon saying it might snow 4-7 inches over the next 28 hours

It is a sad state of affairs when the powers that be are to the point that they feel people in Alaska have to have be warned of possible winter weather and snow

Winter weather

Snow

Alaska

January

This comes as a total surprise to me and I am feeling the need to go total Karen and sue someone because I was not warned

Plus the USPS and Amazon sux diks

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our spring season is the month of May. They cut our fall season back to two weeks it was about a month. Also shotgun only both seasons. We used to be able to use a rifle in the fall, which I never have. It eliminated the lazy road hunters basically.