GoldMember
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any improvement in Mrs Dub yet Wayne?

She started her new medicine Thursday.

And here's a better description of what is going on.

So my understanding of my diagnosis: my body is acting like it has an autoimmune disease trying to fight off Covid. My body is still showing Covid antibodies that is not active Covid and not from the vaccine. It's causing inflammation in my 🧠 which is causing multiple system and organs imbalances. Also inflammation in my blood. My iron and kidneys have improved but now my pancreas and pituitary gland are off. I have a treatment plan and the doctor is an expert and researcher in this, and he feels confident about my recovery.

And none of us have had covid in 2 years. It seems this all started from a bruised tailbone when we were moving in to the new house back in October of 22. And the injury just made the immune system freak out.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So my understanding of my diagnosis: my body is acting like it has an autoimmune disease trying to fight off Covid. My body is still showing Covid antibodies that is not active Covid and not from the vaccine. It's causing inflammation in my 🧠 which is causing multiple system and organs imbalances. Also inflammation in my blood. My iron and kidneys have improved but now my pancreas and pituitary gland are off. I have a treatment plan and the doctor is an expert and researcher in this, and he feels confident about my recovery.

And none of us have had covid in 2 years. It seems this all started from a bruised tailbone when we were moving in to the new house back in October of 22. And the injury just made the immune system freak out.
Will keep sending prayers Wayne. Hope she kicks this thing.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That’s crazy man! A good buddy at work went through something similar with his wife. She had rough time but has since gotten much better.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Help and health for your wife Wayne.