Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
was blood pressure taken after exercise like a walk ?
if so it may be too low
mine at home says im about 130 /80 but when i was at cardiologist last friday it was 152/100
she has that in her notes ill look it over to see what it does say
I have taken BP before, during, and after exercise.
I think the lightheaded feeling may be a side effect of one of the BP meds.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Garage door panels?
Yessir. I have them on the ceiling as well. They’re kind of a pita to work with but the end result is worth it.
We used a chit ton of them back in the day on barns, butcher shops etc. They used to be dirt cheap, now not so much. These are 1.80 sq ft.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have taken BP before, during, and after exercise.
I think the lightheaded feeling may be a side effect of one of the BP meds.
if it was 115/75 after exercise it would be low when resting
mine resting is 130/80 and when i was in cardiac therapy they shut me down when it was 172/100

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
was blood pressure taken after exercise like a walk ?
if so it may be too low
mine at home says im about 130 /80 but when i was at cardiologist last friday it was 152/100
she has that in her notes ill look it over to see what it does say.

if it was 115/75 after exercise it would be low when resting
mine resting is 130/80 and when i was in cardiac therapy they shut me down when it was 172/100
Thats you’re way too high. Hell my blood pressure was 135/85 and my heart rate was up 170bpm. about 115/70 and 70bpm resting

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plan to swoon them with your latest manicure??
What can I say, chicks dig a guy who’s in touch with his feminine side

Backstory: when I was diagnosed with raging type 2 diabetes a little over 10 years ago the podiatrist suggested I start getting pedicures because the feet is where neuropathy and the other symptoms first start and getting pedicures is a good way to know if you are losing feeling in your feet

Fast forward 9 months from diagnosis, I completely changed my lifestyle, lost a lot of weight, and essentially cured myself of diabetes and no longer needed to closely monitor my feet

But I found that I enjoyed having healthy feet that didn’t horrify people at the pool like so many other men my age with their awful “man feet” so I just kept going every month with the boss and eventually started getting a manicure as well and I haven’t looked back

I use O’Keefes on my hands and feet every day, especially in the winter because it’s so terribly dry here, and they don’t crack and get in bad shape

So, that’s that the story and you can rip on me all you want or not

I’m 68 and healthy and happy with myself

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Backstory: when I was diagnosed with raging type 2 diabetes a little over 10 years ago the podiatrist suggested I start getting pedicures because the feet is where neuropathy and the other symptoms first start and getting pedicures is a good way to know if you are losing feeling in your feet

Fast forward 9 months from diagnosis, I completely changed my lifestyle, lost a lot of weight, and essentially cured myself of diabetes and no longer needed to closely monitor my feet

But I found that I enjoyed having healthy feet that didn’t horrify people at the pool like so many other men my age with their awful “man feet” so I just kept going every month with the boss and eventually started getting a manicure as well and I haven’t looked back

I use O’Keefes on my hands and feet every day, especially in the winter because it’s so terribly dry here, and they don’t crack and get in bad shape

O’Keefes is the only thing that keeps my finger nails from splitting in the winter. If you’ve never had a nail split from the cuticle up you’re not missing anything. lol

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks for going all Paul Harvey...

I won't bring it up anymore. Glad you are happy & healthy.

1535541893721.jpg