Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually hope you and the family had a great time and created lasting memories for the youts
We had a great time actually! First time we’ve really foregone presents for an experience, but both boys have been commenting a lot about how much fun it was. It did us all some good to spend some time together like that. With as busy as life is most of the time, trips like this really keep the family close.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a great time actually! First time we’ve really foregone presents for an experience, but both boys have been commenting a lot about how much fun it was. It did us all some good to spend some time together like that. With as busy as life is most of the time, trips like this really keep the family close.
Memories like those are something you will all always remember.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put my napa against any of your local parts stores. They still make hydraulic hoses too.
That's a sore point, I'm one of 3-4 people at the store that can make hydraulic hoses. I saw a hose a pair of my *f-wordtard coworkers tried to make, they left 1/4-1/2" of the crimp collar out of the die and used the die one size larger followed by one size smaller than the correct one since the correct size had a busted set screw. (It was still perfectly usable, but one jaw would fall off the die if you were carrying it upside down by hand) Yeahhhh........ there's a reason I don't try training anyone else.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok gotta throw my .02 in on the parts store deal… Around here they all suck! Buuuut…the trailer trash looking chick covered in tattoos and piercings at Advance Auto fùckin does it for me so I usually go there. 🤷🏻
That's a fair assessment. Get pics next time.