Not So Pro 3

Cajun3197

Cajun Saw Hack
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the wife out to a fancy dinner tonight. Starting back at my old job in Texas Monday and we’re celebrating. I worked at a rocket fuel manufacturing plant for 3 months. Woof really glad do be done with that hell hole. Y’all stay safe eh

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin' fellas. Hope to be back to work tomorrow after two days off testing positive for the wuflu. I would have worked, could have worked, but it's the holidays and my small team has one dude who's in his 60s and another close that's planning to travel to Texas to see his daughter next weekend. I noticed symptoms Sunday but never felt much worse than the typical seasonal stuff this time of year. What spiked my interest was the screamin' mimis I got Tuesday when nothing in my diet that day asked for them. Turns out your guts have the same cells that bio-engineered mfers attaches to in your respiratory system. I can't say this is the first time I've had it, it's the first time I've tested though.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin' fellas. Hope to be back to work tomorrow after two days off testing positive for the wuflu. I would have worked, could have worked, but it's the holidays and my small team has one dude who's in his 60s and another close that's planning to travel to Texas to see his daughter next weekend. I noticed symptoms Sunday but never felt much worse than the typical seasonal stuff this time of year. What spiked my interest was the screamin' mimis I got Tuesday when nothing in my diet that day asked for them. Turns out your guts have the same cells that bio-engineered mfers attaches to in your respiratory system. I can't say this is the first time I've had it, it's the first time I've tested though.
Need @dall to slip on the slutty nurse outfit and come soothe all your illness?