maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You wasn’t in the nsp thread

I always felt, so left out you guys would not allow me in the NSP thread back then.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I'm not joking, you would be able to tell.

I kinda figure so.

People tell me all the time face to face, they have a hard time reading me, and they don't know if I'm upset or happy.

I always tell them, just assume I'm happy, because I will let you know when I'm not.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening slackers and lovers of men. I get to sleep in tomorrow as we have the patriotic day steak fry. 1k steaks to cook starting at 330. Going to do breakfast with some of the crew in the morning then start setting up. One day I’d like to be able to go to the event instead of cooking but I enjoy the latter. Don’t pull it to hard tonight.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening slackers and lovers of men. I get to sleep in tomorrow as we have the patriotic day steak fry. 1k steaks to cook starting at 330. Going to do breakfast with some of the crew in the morning then start setting up. One day I’d like to be able to go to the event instead of cooking but I enjoy the latter. Don’t pull it to hard tonight.
Sounds like a great time!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Gary, all dogs go to heaven. Quite the dog party as I am told. Shame we only have them for a few.

Sorry for your families loss Gaz. Hugs to T and E.

My thoughts are with you and your family

Sorry to hear that Gary.
Thanks all. We are doing well, relieved that his suffering is over. The last couple days were very painful as all his soft tissue , cartilages etc had atrophied and his joints were bone one bone and even moving him was excruciating.

The bugger was determined to go out on his own terms and waited until no one was there then said “see ya suckers!!!”

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks all. We are doing well, relieved that his suffering is over. The last couple days were very painful as all his soft tissue , cartilages etc had atrophied and his joints were bone one bone and even moving him was excruciating.

The bugger was determined to go out on his own terms and waited until no one was there then said “see ya suckers!!!”
Sorry to hear of Keith's passing.
Your having quite the year with folks in your family circle.. Hopefully you get to have a very extended period of just hanging out with them, and sharing the good times...

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy cock holders and fire makers. Turdsday is upon us like a plague. Thankful that the rain is coming this weekend and temps will return to a semi normal range thereafter. I do miss the snow sometimes.
The wife gots the Covid so I am on my own for a bit. Sure is quiet. Chainsaw freetime coming up.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thursday already? Where did this week go. Still warm here, high 70's scheduled for today. Chance of rain keeps dropping as we get closer. Hope we get some. Place is a tinder box, just hope everyone uses common sense and doesn't do a burn.

Hang in there all. I am still not used to this new time setup.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. There is one word to describe what I see when I look outside, Gross. Temps hovering around the freezing point with snow falling (2” fresh on the ground) and blowing I should take the day but T wants me to go to work so I will get out of her hair.

Going to see the first live hockey game in a couple of years, Preds are in town to play the Jets tonight.