Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone should move onto @3browns property in the frozen hellscape that is Alaska, rent free for life
You heard it here first folks

Fire up them U-Hauls and let the Exodus begin, Grandpa MasterMoses wants all his chainsaw brethren to come to the promised land

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
daylight before work.
What is this? No comprende.

Afternoon movers and aligners. Local dairy farmer is coating all of his fields with the doo, did the field just up out of the lake valley when I got home yesterday. Might as well have been laying it on my roof. The wind changed overnight and it was all back to normal when I left(in the dark) this morning.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is this? No comprende.

Afternoon movers and aligners. Local dairy farmer is coating all of his fields with the doo, did the field just up out of the lake valley when I got home yesterday. Might as well have been laying it on my roof. The wind changed overnight and it was all back to normal when I left(in the dark) this morning.
They want me to start at 8:00. Not enuf time to get anything else done. On a good note, they are getting me a new van, and it is not a promaster. Will have to live with a Mercedes. I guess they want me to keep working here.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They want me to start at 8:00. Not enuf time to get anything else done. On a good note, they are getting me a new van, and it is not a promaster. Will have to live with a Mercedes. I guess they want me to keep working here.
You high maintenance *b-word you lol