Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What tractor
340 CVT. It gets worse, the rear and middle bearing plates are FUBAR. New plates and gears too. To replace the out put shaft, the front cover and hydrostat have to come out.
[/QUOTE]
Thx for posting. That's a big arsz tractor. 350 Horsepower, Still bringing 270K 3 years old and 2K hours.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had the machine been apart before, or was this a factory mishap?
Factory FU. 2 months out of warranty time wise, 4000 hours out of warranty use wise.
[/QUOTE]
I would think if that was the situation, that the dealership would be able to put some pressure on corporate and get part, or all, of it covered under warranty. Especially with good pictures indicating improper assembly.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Eastern Tennessee wouldn’t get to Randy’s and possibly not even to @Lnk
You’d want it to be central Tennessee area
Randy is closer to central TN than i am, but we are both eastern, unless we are talking timezones. Randy is central, I am eastern.

Good morning men. Have I mentioned how much I hate changing the clocks? Now I have too much morning, and not enough evening. Thanks fuggers, whoever you are! GFY!

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
¡Hola Turds! Taco Tuesday. Since they've volun-told me to participate in the safety committee today, I will be scarfing down pickled egg and black bean tacos wrapped in high fiber shells for breakfast and deliver nuclear crop dusting to the conference room. That should just about wrap it up for me. Enjoy!