Not So Pro 3

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Devil's Brigade, eh? 20 mins in it seems to be one of those late 60's early 70's pics that has enough time to let ya get a little invested in the characters.

I'm generally a sucker for longer films though.
Kind of wondering why they clipped the scene of that guy getting stomach gas relief though?
Ehhh, sensitivities just change over time I guess.

The Canadians arrival was a nicely made point.

thanks for the link Czed. Don't know why I haven't tried that site (with an up to date browser at least )

Edit: after getting further in, I'm thinking that the gas scene thing may just be a glitch/break in the film.
Got sidetracked and so still have a bit left to watch.

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. Been a busy one. New work phone to setup. PITA for sure. Convinced them to get rid of the iCrap at least. Got some great news yesterday. So good things continue to happen. Y'all be safe now. Even youins in PA!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning peter pumpers.
Yard work day here. Got a good half cord of wood to split and stack, and need to mow the grass one more time for the season.
Ok got it
Your gonna beat your wood until it shows what one it is then you are shaving the rest

Understood it completely

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Company i work for before the teaching gig started called me up. They are short handed at a hospital job. Time and a half today and double time time tomorrow. Stay safe bishes.

The hospital I walked away from has been through several techs since I left and are now offering a sign on bonus and finder's fee.
The "suit" I told to F'k off has been fired and I my phone was getting blown up by some of the spineless women I used to work with, trying to recruit me.
There were only 2 of us who were competent in both MRI and CAT Scan, the other tech is in middle management and can't cover the staff shortages of both modalities.

To hell with all of them, I'll keep my "retirement" gig at NAPA.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So here's one for our resident fućked up wedding attendee @JoeDirt . Co-worker says his grandkids are coming over today so that his daughter can attend a wedding in Detroit with reception immediately following at a ski resort up near my cabin, about an hour south of @huskihl . It's a solid three hour drive. Probably a blast in the wedding party limo, but a great big GFY to everyone else. The parents paying for the nonsense must be beaming with pride.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So here's one for our resident fućked up wedding attendee @JoeDirt . Co-worker says his grandkids are coming over today so that his daughter can attend a wedding in Detroit with reception immediately following at a ski resort up near my cabin, about an hour south of @huskihl . It's a solid three hour drive. Probably a blast in the wedding party limo, but a great big GFY to everyone else. The parents paying for the nonsense must be beaming with pride.

8f3429fe14e0699ae8912b26fd6f4f72.jpg

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats going to be a dangerous ass road when all the drunk partygoers start driving back, 3 hours of mayhem opportunities

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats going to be a dangerous ass road when all the drunk partygoers start driving back, 3 hours of mayhem opportunities
I told him she could stay at the cabin if she needed. Just take a buddy heater and a grill tank and battery for lights.