Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemans,
Not the big plans for the day, going for a spin on the spin bike, trying to buy cleaning agent for my chainsaw project, Stihl or HVA.

238 SE, 1985. not perfect mint but close, paid 150$ for her.
They have treated her very well, and if I have to guess, she is on her original rims, and her second bar in her life.
Will wash her thoroughly and give her a good service, new sealing rings, carburettor kit, some gaskets, fuel line & filter, and if I can get my hands on new clutch springs.

Since this one was too nice, I will try to hunt for another 238, always wanted a 238 for summer use, or a good crank, I have quite a few new and used parts laying around for the 238, actually new top end, just missing cranks.
I've never seen one here only 50/154/162/61/266 back then in the 80s we didn't get the little saws here.
Get yourself a wood bullet Tor
https://www.hoffmanblacksmithing.com/wood-bullet-launch/wood-bullet-first-batch-release
You could be like BBR but in Norway.
585 damn dollar's
Don't know what the BBR marked one's cost.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao you guys should do that in June or July
I've heard about the guys being out here for mobile elevated work platform class or out here getting there forklift train the trainer classes you drive the vehicles outside in the parking lot and in the middle of summer you fry your butt off

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never seen one here only 50/154/162/61/266 back then in the 80s we didn't get the little saws here.
Get yourself a wood bullet Tor
https://www.hoffmanblacksmithing.com/wood-bullet-launch/wood-bullet-first-batch-release
You could be like BBR but in Norway.
585 damn dollar's
Don't know what the BBR marked one's cost.
Negatives, I hate splitting wood, the faster I can get the logs split the better.
I like tree felling, pruning, and bucking, bucking because I use the log claw to lift up the logs lol.

238 was the era between 133/234 to 242, if it is to be compared against something, it will be the difference from 254 to 262.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard about the guys being out here for mobile elevated work platform class or out here getting there forklift train the trainer classes you drive the vehicles outside in the parking lot and in the middle of summer you fry your butt off
i was out there in june when it was 115 to 120 during the day
good thing for no humidity it only felt like it was 80 lol

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
O bought a taco new in 02. 267,000 miles. No rust.
Up here the frames rust out if you look at them funny and Toyota knows it.
Wasn’t it the 2nd gens only? I had/have 2 2nd gens never had any rust issues on mine
They all had frame rust issues, but only certain ones got recalled. The first gen Tacomas were/are notorious for it. T100s as well. First gen Tundras got free frame replacements, 05-10 Tacomas were the most famous ones, and they are now replacing frames on 11-17 Tacomas as well. Not a recall yet, it's a voluntary service bulletin.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up here the frames rust out if you look at them funny and Toyota knows it.

They all had frame rust issues, but only certain ones got recalled. The first gen Tacomas were/are notorious for it. T100s as well. First gen Tundras got free frame replacements, 05-10 Tacomas were the most famous ones, and they are now replacing frames on 11-17 Tacomas as well. Not a recall yet, it's a voluntary service bulletin.
my sister and her husband has a 04 it had frame replaced years ago and yet it rusted to junk

What does that have to do with anything?
well if you dont understand im not holding your hand to explain