Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If this is what you are referring to, from this morning, it still doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t understand how this has anything to do with my reply to Ed’s post 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s about a post that you posted atleast 3 days ago after you posted a picture of gay shoes

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s about a post that you posted atleast 3 days ago after you posted a picture of gay shoes
Not going to lie, I think you forgot to take your meds… I haven’t posted such a picture, or any picture of footwear, in well over a month, and still don’t have a clue about what you are implying, or trying to make a joke about. Anyway, let’s move on. And now back to our regular program…

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not going to lie, I think you forgot to take your meds… I haven’t posted such a picture, or any picture of footwear, in well over a month, and still don’t have a clue about what you are implying, or trying to make a joke about. Anyway, let’s move on. And now back to our regular program…
He’s totally lost his mind now lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i dont take meds till after a couple cups of coffee

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every time I rode my scoot across it, I either fried or froze my azz off one. It isn't God's country of motorcycling, that much I could tell.
At your age I would have thought you understood the meaning of "dress appropriately".

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag